Hawaiian Sunday with Maserati MC12, Ferrari F50, Dino, FGT, Valentino Balboni & More

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Hawaiian Sunday with Maserati MC12, Ferrari F50, Dino, FGT, Valentino Balboni & More

A few of us went on a Sunday morning drive including the requisite Ferrari Scuderias, Challenge Stradales, Californias, Lambos, Porsche GT3s, Astons, Panteras and more. Lunch was at our friend's house whose carpeted and marble floored garage is an integral part of the house complete with large sliding glass doors.

Attachments

• K7.jpg
    K7.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 630
  • K6.jpg
    K6.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 762
  • k8.jpg
    k8.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 832

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
The porte cochere accommodated many of us but quite a few of the other cars were relegated to the side yard.

Attachments

• k9.jpg
    k9.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 565
  • s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 566

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
While most of the cars resided on carpet including the F50, 512 BBi, Countach & Bentley...

Attachments

• K4.jpg
    K4.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 640
  • K3.jpg
    K3.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 561
  • K2.jpg
    K2.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 525

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
even the lift area is wall to wall carpet...

Attachments

• s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 494

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
However, some of the Ferraris including the Dino rests on marble.

Attachments

• K5.jpg
    K5.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 527

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Valentino Balboni, recently retired chief test driver for Lamborghini, was exceedingly generous with endless stories of his 40 years with the company

Attachments

• JN event 007b.jpg
    JN event 007b.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 515

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Looks nice! Did you run Pali, Like Like or H-3? When I was single there many moons ago, I had a silver 356A with a sun roof. Oh to have that car now.

We ran the Pali, H1, H2 & H3, out to the North Shore and back. As you might imagine, a couple dozen of us attracts a bit of attention.

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
We ran the Pali, H1, H2 & H3, out to the North Shore and back. As you might imagine, a couple dozen of us attracts a bit of attention.

Wow! Long run with great cars. Thanks for the pics.

Must have been impressive and fun.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
very cool AlohaGT, nice to see the Mrs. You are keeping your tan just perfect. No shots of the Heritage? Any red dirt on the undercarriage? Are you coming to LA before the Rally V?

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Words cannot convey the WOW I'm feeling!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Looks like a good time. After reading Valentino Balboni in the title, I expected to see the car, not the actual person. Pretty neat.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
very cool AlohaGT, nice to see the Mrs. You are keeping your tan just perfect. No shots of the Heritage? Any red dirt on the undercarriage? Are you coming to LA before the Rally V?

Hi AtomicGT, long time no chat. My Heritage is with nota4re undergoing the final TT touches along with a few other goodies. I'm flying in to check on the twins Thursday night and flying out Friday night.

We drove the Mrs. Aston Martin DB9, that's her next to the car on the far right in the group porte cochere shot and next to the GT40 in the MC12 photo.

Last edited:

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Looks like a good time. After reading Valentino Balboni in the title, I expected to see the car, not the actual person. Pretty neat.

Yeah, the Lambo VB was there too but I thought The Man would be more interesting.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Words cannot convey the WOW I'm feeling!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

My buddy has a pretty cool house. One drives up this long, uphill driveway and upon pulling into the porte cochere, you're surrounded by all of these exotics and Supercars behind glass on three sides. The cars and garage are literally an integral part of the house with each flowing into the other. Downstairs on the first floor is a good sized indoor swimming pool.

Aug 25, 2006
Looks to have been one of those "very" special moments in time

Thank you for sharing

Shadowman

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Very awesome. Thanks for sharing that great garage. Now I have another reason to get back to Hawaii sooner, rather than later! =)

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Great pics. Wait till you show your friends your new TTGT. Thanks for sharing. :cheers

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
attachment.php

I think that is the first time I've seen a picture of multiples cars, where the FGT is the tallest of the group. Beautiful lineup.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Nice Kelvin !! Thanks for sharing.. See you soon !! :thumbsup