GT Guys Coming To San Francisco Bay Area

Aug 25, 2006
I had the opportunity to chat withg Rich yesterday for a considerable time. A very enjoyable conversation during which it was obvious that he knows and likes the gals very much.

We chatted about numerous issues with the rear bumper delete being one and a general chat about pulleys. The conversation left me considering new projects.

I have no doubt that the time spent and results achieved when he and the Team are in San Francisco will be awesome

Takes care

Shadowman

Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
Tommy,

I live in Danville and I'm interested in the pully and tune. However, I will be in NYC that weekend so I would need to find a friend to get the car to your house. Any idea how long the process might take?

Rick Jeffery

Tommy

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2006
I'm not sure, Go ahead and give Rich a call. I would guess 2-3 hours.

Tommy

Demolition Man said:
Tommy,

I live in Danville and I'm interested in the pully and tune. However, I will be in NYC that weekend so I would need to find a friend to get the car to your house. Any idea how long the process might take?

Rick Jeffery

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
I'll be there. What time? Looking forward to meeting more local owners.

Tommy

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2006
Well I'm sure the GT GUYS will be up early after talking to Rich yesterday sounds like he has a ton of work to do. If you guys are coming by to just hang out stop on by anytime Saturday or Sunday Or just stay the whole weekend :cheers . I will be ordering food around 11:30am on both days. There will be plenty of Cabernet Sauvignon :willy :biggrin

Piana said:
I'll be there. What time? Looking forward to meeting more local owners.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Everything still a big go??:biggrin :biggrin

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
I would be following Bony over but I have a big anniversary this weekend instead. I have talked to Rich myself and he is the man I would trust my car to. If and when these guys come back to CA I am in. I need to get those blasted bolts replaced. 9200 trouble free miles and going strong.:wink

Tommy

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2006
Everything still a big go??:biggrin :biggrin

:banana YUP :biggrin Just got off the phone with Rich.

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
:banana YUP :biggrin Just got off the phone with Rich.

Hey Tommy,
First thanks for setting this up, you da man.:biggrin
Spoke with Rich as well, I will be at your home on Saturday at about 11am.
Looking forward to it.
God Bless America,
daniel

Tommy

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2006
Hey Tommy,
First thanks for setting this up, you da man.:biggrin
Spoke with Rich as well, I will be at your home on Saturday at about 11am.
Looking forward to it.
God Bless America,
daniel

Thanks Bony:thumbsup

Only 4 more days!!:willy

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Bony:thumbsup

Only 4 more days!!:willy

keep that damn rain away, yesterday the sky was clear as bell when I was up in the City.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
see yah in the morning... damn the weather, I will be there:biggrin

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Bony, I am getting some work done too. Both Sat and Sun will be raining, more so on Sat night. I talked to Rich on getting my car done Sat so that I can see the Big Whipple on you car. Are you still planning on 11am? The weather report est. 1/2" of rain on Sat.

When I first got the car in March I got caught in the rain a few times. The car works great in the rain, I just worry about some bozo rear ending me!

My car needs a wash anyway.

BlackICE

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Bony, I am getting some work done too. Both Sat and Sun will be raining, more so on Sat night. I talked to Rich on getting my car done Sat so that I can see the Big Whipple on you car. Are you still planning on 11am? The weather report est. 1/2" of rain on Sat.

When I first got the car in March I got caught in the rain a few times. The car works great in the rain, I just worry about some bozo rear ending me!

My car needs a wash anyway.
:wink :wink
BlackICE

Plan to be there at about 11am, rain or shine. Look forward to meeting you.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Have fun guys!

I wish I didn't have to work this weekend...