GT Guys Coming To San Francisco Bay Area

Tommy

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2006
GT Guys Coming To San Francisco Bay Area DECEMBER 9-10

Well the GT guys http://www.thegtguy.com/ have agreed to come to San Francisco :banana

They are coming December 9-10 for their trip...Rich will order all the parts we need so they make sure they have everything...So who's IN?

I just spoke with Accufab they have Plenty of X-Pipes, Rich Said that Heffner had Plenty of pulleys SO WHAT YA WAITING FOR :willy

Rich will need to contacted ASAP so he can get the parts ordered!!! Rich's phone is (734)-658-9498

I need a list of who is interested and what you want done.

I will start -

Heffner Performance 2.7 Pulley and Tune.
http://www.cooltechllc.com/TransCooler.htm Oil Cooler (Kendall I hope you have one in stock) :biggrin

I will have the rear end cooler added and pulley and tune done.

Here is a MAP to my home where this event will take place, EVERYBODY is welcome. :biggrin

I will be hosting this at my home, I live in Dublin. I will provide food and drinks.:cheers

You can contact me at (510) 828-9900

Last edited:

Fyr-FtrGT

GT Owner, BofD
Mark IV Lifetime
May 28, 2006
Walnut Creek, California
Tommy,

Please include me in your get-to-gether. I am interested in a Heffner pulley and tune. Already have the Accufab exhaust and Cool-tech cooler.

Gary Tryhorn
925 944-0123

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I am in for a Heffner exhaust with baffles. Where and when?

BlackICE

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Don't need anything except my half shafts checked, an oil change and general lookover. I will be there. Can't beat the GT GUYS.

Tommy

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2006
Guys I just got off the phone with Rich.

DATES ARE CONFIRMED DECEMBER 9-10 at my Dublin home.

Gary (Fyr-FtrGT) Is going to be kind enough to lend us his Press for this event, So we have a Press to remove and install the pulleys.

#1 Tommy - (Tommy) Heffner Pulley, Tune and Trans Cooler.
#2 Fyr-FtrGT - (Gary) Heffner Pulley And Heffner Tune.
#3 BlackICE - Please contact Rich to check on availability on Heffner Exhaust.
#4 Bony - Just check with Rich on anything you need, and Please just come by and hang out. :thumbsup

#5 Who's next

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Great, works for me, sent an email to Rich and marked my calendar. Great opportunity for a NorCal meet and greet. I will bring the cigars. :banana :eek :banana

Tommy

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2006
Awesome Bony, Come Guys WE NEED MORE PEOPLE :willy

XR750

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2006
pulley and tune?

wadda they get for that personal $ervice and what HP gains please?

Tommy

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2006
XR750 said:

The more people participating the less the travel costs and labor will be. As for the HP Gains, I hear at least 100 RWHP. :willy

Can't Wait

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
XR750 said:

do an acufab, heffner pulley and tune and expect 602rwhp... see my dyno graph... contact the GT GUYS for pricing... can you handle the increase? :biggrin

XR750

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2006
man up

well, I want it even if I can't handle it !!!....more is better ! :eek

no ball park number$ ????

estimates are Good

Tommy

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2006
XR750 said:
well, I want it even if I can't handle it !!!....more is better ! :eek

no ball park number$ ????

estimates are Good

Give Rich a call his phone is (734)-658-9498.

He can Give you an estimate, But I would say for the pulley is $599 and the tuner is $799

And labor and travel will depend on how many we get to come. Call Rich he will give you a quote.

XR750

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2006
thank you

in the same hemisphere is good, thank you for the estimate,
I will call him and regardless of that outcome I will be coming by, not quite sure which day yet but I look forward to visiting and hanging out
Cheers
Joseph

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
If anyone doesn't know Rich was on the development team of the GT and part of the original crew. To quote JAMAL, Rich and a partner can change a clutch in 40 minutes.

In my case my first Heffner pulley was defective, to install the pulley you have to pull the blower. Rich pulled the original, installed the defective one, fired the car, saw it was not running true, pulled the blower, reinstalled the stock one, ordered overnight from Heffner a replacement pulley. Came and picked up my car late at night at the rally and swapped out the factory pulley for the replacement pulley. Rich works fast, but with precision. At the rally he changed the springs on my car, did the pulley, tune, trany cooler and trany breather plus installed the acufab in a matter of a few hours.

To be blunt, do you want somebody at a local Ford dealer to turn wrenchs on your GT or the best that there is??

Rich, if you read this, can you get me a short throw shifter kit? :cheers :biggrin Getting old baby, can't strech like the young kids :banana

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I spoke with Rich today and am in for a short shifter and Heffner exhaust. My arms aren't a nimble as they used to be and the GT shifts so smoothly when is is warmed up, I don't see how the lost of leverage will hurt.

BlackICE

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I wish I could be there

My schedule is always busy but especially in Dec it is hectic. I wish I could be there. I'd love to have them install my Penkse shocks but I have a committment that weekend. Have fun!

Ed

Car Wash King

GT Owner
Jul 4, 2006
I spoke with Rich today ,if parts are available im in for penske shocks and bolt upgrade. Thanks John

Tommy

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2006
Hey John,

Is Rich getting your shocks? I want to go for a ride :biggrin

Car Wash King said:
I spoke with Rich today ,if parts are available im in for penske shocks and bolt upgrade. Thanks John

Green Beret

Green Beret
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
Danville,Calif
Tommy,
If the weather is good I will be there. Just live down the road a few miles in Danville.

Tommy

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2006
Hi Don

We spoke on the phone the other day. I have the black GT w/silver stripes I work in Danville.

Come on by :cheers

Green Beret said:
Tommy,
If the weather is good I will be there. Just live down the road a few miles in Danville.