GT Clothing and Other Logo Stuff

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
These can be done with either generation GT logo. The intention for the new car is to have them embroidered with your VIN as a collection; it just requires a one-time setup fee and then the VIN-specific embroidery can be applied to any number of products. Please excuse my phone photography from this evening for the polos. It's no problem to do either generation GT logo, and I would say do the 05/06 with the full "Ford GT" font.

Here is a taste of a nice Roots jacket, Roots polo in men and women cuts, a men's tech fabric polo, and a quarter zip mens and women's. I have an additional jacket and two vests from this group.

Sweet collection.

Awesome. Can Jacket be done is a VEST?

FerrariSlayer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 3, 2014
Spring, TX
These can be done with either generation GT logo. The intention for the new car is to have them embroidered with your VIN as a collection; it just requires a one-time setup fee and then the VIN-specific embroidery can be applied to any number of products. Please excuse my phone photography from this evening for the polos. It's no problem to do either generation GT logo, and I would say do the 05/06 with the full "Ford GT" font.

Here is a taste of a nice Roots jacket, Roots polo in men and women cuts, a men's tech fabric polo, and a quarter zip mens and women's. I have an additional jacket and two vests from this group.

View attachment 59405

View attachment 59404

View attachment 59406

View attachment 59407

View attachment 59408
okay......where do i send my money......?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The only problem with the Gulf shirts is that because they were custom made, it required a major minimum quantity commitment. I’ll see what we can do, but I think I ordered 200+ last time.

TORQJNKY

GT Owner
Apr 18, 2013
Chesapeake VA
DBK, you keep posting pics and I keep wondering how to enlarge my closet or kick my wife our of our only walkin!

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Love the polos. Can't wait to see when / where to order them!

Reactions: ScottK

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
...I have nothing to do with this, would there be interest in jackets like this?

I'd like to have one exactly like it.

'Possible...or...?

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
I'd like to have one exactly like it.

'Possible...or...?

I spent 15 minutes talking to him tonight....certainly possible. The cost is about $800, looks to be high quality. He sent me a bunch of photos of previous work. I'm going to do something with them.
thumbnail_GT_Rally_Mich_06_1_007.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TORQJNKY

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
DBK, I'd be interested in several of the shirts/jackets you posted. If there is a group buy, I'd be in for jackets and polos--possibly for both old and new GT logos.

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Interested in that jacket and half zip up.

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
I spent 15 minutes talking to him tonight....certainly possible. The cost is about $800, looks to be high quality. He sent me a bunch of photos of previous work. I'm going to do something with them.
View attachment 59418
You are buying Camilo's jackets?

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
The only problem with the Gulf shirts is that because they were custom made, it required a major minimum quantity commitment. I’ll see what we can do, but I think I ordered 200+ last time.
Dave, Thank you. I think there are enough Heritage owners to get there.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Dave, Thank you. I think there are enough Heritage owners to get there.
Ernie aka Maxemus will probably take 199 of them.

Reactions: 68Rcodeman

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
You are buying Camilo's jackets?

This is the company that made them, they sent me the picture....did Camilo sell them at some point?

jim gibson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 13, 2009
warren, ohio
I have a raft of authorized merchandise to post. I'm just very slow to do it. Tell me what you want anyways and I can have licensing produce it.
I have a raft of authorized merchandise to post. I'm just very slow to do it. Tell me what you want anyways and I can have licensing produce it.

jim gibson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 13, 2009
warren, ohio
More 2005, 2006 hats, t shirts, jackets,

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
post soon my polo count is low. could use a few more.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Please advise as to what comes of it all...'sizes available...whether or not the jackets have inside pockets...final $$$$$s...who'll be holding the paper on my home equity loan... ;-)

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
How about caps/hats?

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Please advise as to what comes of it all...'sizes available...whether or not the jackets have inside pockets...final $$$$$s...who'll be holding the paper on my home equity loan... ;-)

Sent you a PM.

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
How about caps/hats?

I found plenty of hats just from an internet search.