GT Clothing and Other Logo Stuff

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
As you know, just bought mine, and I haven't seen much clothing. Anyone have leads for me? Also, and I have nothing to do with this, would there be interest in jackets like this?
s-l1600 (1).jpg

I did buy this though:
s-l1600.jpg

TORQJNKY

GT Owner
Apr 18, 2013
Chesapeake VA
Nice looking jacket. Maybe just a little over the top for me. I'd like to know where were we could get a basic shirt like this.

Attachments

• Ford GT Shirt.jpg
    Ford GT Shirt.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: roketman

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
Yeah. I have looked everywhere. Ended up having some custom stuff made. OK, results.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
That is the "team" shirt. It used to be available from BDA here, but sold out in the last year.

A "baseball" shirt:

A clock

There was not a lot, at the car's launch (event he race clothes were late to market), and much of it has dried up.

I'd like to know where were we could get a basic shirt like this.

Last edited:

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
I've bought a couple of these shirts.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I have a raft of authorized merchandise to post. I'm just very slow to do it. Tell me what you want anyways and I can have licensing produce it.

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
I have a raft of authorized merchandise to post. I'm just very slow to do it. Tell me what you want anyways and I can have licensing produce it.

SUPER !! I personally like hats and shirts in subtle notation, "FORD GT". Like the polo shirt above, but with the double line lettering. Since, I have a 2005 GT, straight lettering rather than the modern slant lettering, but either is OK.

Is it possible to spec color, style, etc? How can you deal with individual specs?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I can do either logo for either gen. I'll throw up some polos and hats and you can spec whichever gen logo you want. I can do a re-run of these with just the Ford GT lettering.

9518301534_8ed80bfb83_c.jpg

9518301900_544025e2a0_c.jpg

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
I plan to order at least two polos and two hats. One of each in red with white "FORD GT" old style. Do they have carbon fiber looking color in polo and hat? I have a Sheby American Shirt and a Mecum hat both in carbon with red trim that look good.
Thank you very much. This is GREAT!!!!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
As you know, just bought mine, and I haven't seen much clothing. Anyone have leads for me? Also, and I have nothing to do with this, would there be interest in jackets like this?
View attachment 59386

I did buy this though:
View attachment 59387
I would in my colors of my GT

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
I would love to know where to purchase the Blue and Orange Gulf collared button up shirt. Thank you

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
I would in my colors of my GT

They claim they will make it in any color......I saw Heritage, red, and black along with the blue.

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
I can do either logo for either gen. I'll throw up some polos and hats and you can spec whichever gen logo you want. I can do a re-run of these with just the Ford GT lettering.

View attachment 59394

View attachment 59395

Nice, what sizes can you get made?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
And the clothing from Petite??

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah yeah it's coming.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Cool

Zefpashko

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 26, 2017
Miami, FL

Please add me to the list! I’d personally prefer polo’s, T-shirts and quarter zip sweatshirts size Large. Would also be interested in matching designs in kids sizes if available (y)

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
These can be done with either generation GT logo. The intention for the new car is to have them embroidered with your VIN as a collection; it just requires a one-time setup fee and then the VIN-specific embroidery can be applied to any number of products. Please excuse my phone photography from this evening for the polos. It's no problem to do either generation GT logo, and I would say do the 05/06 with the full "Ford GT" font.

Here is a taste of a nice Roots jacket, Roots polo in men and women cuts, a men's tech fabric polo, and a quarter zip mens and women's. I have an additional jacket and two vests from this group.

IMG_6833.jpg

IMG_6822.jpg

IMG_6867.jpg

IMG_7563.jpg

IMG_7565.jpg

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
One of each please in medium
Silver K089

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
da

Dave looking through so many videos and pics.... one that appeals to me is the GUlf campshirts ... I recently saw a old. Pic of Rich Brooks wearing one. I believe they were once on the site, today’s advanced materials would make a cool retro shirt.

Since your asking. I wish we could get some of Kip’s molds back in production. With all the new owners of 2005/6 purchasing cars there‘s a whole new wave of owners wanting to potentially do what so many guys did 10 Plus years ago...

OK I will be the guy that goes here.. Woman’s apparel with Bling Bling... logos anything with rhinestone. After all they got our wallets...

Thanks looking forward to it...

Cheers