Got to drive a Boss 302 LS.....and all it cost me was the keys to my New GT!!

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Wow, that new Boss 302 Laguna Seca is sweet. Not going to write a review as more qualified guys with more seat time can do that, but first impressions are it was very snappy and handles great!! An awesome addition to any car guys line-up. :thumbsup:thumbsup

Thanks to Terry and Monica for letting Summer and I take it for a spin......and for helping me break in my new GT. :lol :cheers

Attachments

• IMG_4460.jpg
    IMG_4460.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_4465.jpg
    IMG_4465.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_4467.jpg
    IMG_4467.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_4475.jpg
    IMG_4475.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 284

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
I thought you said meant when we were trading keys it was going to be permanent...:rofl

As nice as the LS is, it still amazes me how you get a whole different level of "WOW" when you get in a GT!:thumbsup

Aug 25, 2006
Very nice and thank you for sharing your experience

All the best

Shadowman

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
ALLLRIGHT! Looks great. Can't wait we pick up ours on Tuesday in CA and will drive it to Seattle.

Jim

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Outstanding! I was planning on meeting you there but I think work is going to get in the way. :bored I will call if I can make it. Have fun driving home! :thumbsup

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I can tell you the cars handling is simply awesome!I had the pleasure of driving the Laguna at the Ford proving grounds.I got to do things to that car that you would never do to your own!
Wet skid pad and dry skid pads,breaking ,speed run .Even had the pleasure of having lunch with the development team! YOOWZA!!Needless to say this was all thanks to our beloved friend Mark McGowan! Oh ya Mark is the man in my book!(Andy’s too!)
When we did the 240 dry skid pad in all the settings .In the track setting Mark asked me to try to spin. I could not loop it without maximum effort.We both had a laugh over my attempts .In the wet the car was so predictable ,that it made wet driving a blast!We did’t even have the track key!Mark couldn’t find it!But I did hear all about it from the team.The seat s are perfect for the car.But the best part of the car is the sound ! Oh so sweet revving to 7,600 rpm’s!
The development team did a wonderful job on this car.Kudos to the team and Ford!The car is a bargain and will blow by any GT3’s or M3’s on the track!It needs nothing other than dot 4 brake fluid. I get mine in mid to late July and cant wait!
I wil have mine at the rally and will be sharing it with Mark! So book rides early!

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
:usaSign us up! We are planning on driving the 3 GTs but will bring the LS if we can figure how to ship it. Anyone shipping a car from seattle (maybe 2)?

Jim Ryan and Kim

went to the local xxx this morning with 3 cars

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
Hoping to meet you and buy lunch, If not see you at the rally?

Thanks again

(already put LS on my sig)