Genaddi silencer system

Aug 25, 2006
Shadowman,

Yes Stainless Works does provide the primary header lay out as you have said you can see in pictures, we don't try to hide it. What we do from there is proprietary, I am sure you understand. We do heavy modifications to the remaining system in order to run the stock cats and stock O2 sensors within the silencer system. The sound is very important to us and the buyers of our systems so we do not wish to "openly share" what we have done to get there, again I am sure you can understand our need to preserve this as proprietary information. But, if you wish to buy their complete system and put it on it is a great one, enjoy.

You are a good man Yogi; I completely support what you do and as I stated whatever fees are associated with your finished products and services because in the end this is between you and your customer. It just seemed to me that the answer you just shared is exactly what the folks were asking for.

In this case using the Stainless Works header system as a foundation to build upon is not only prudent but makes good sense.

Your reply is both well received and IMO appropriate

You did well because by the very nature of your answer you have further separated your product and service from another as such there is no price for one to compare to; thumbs up.

Thank you Yogi

All the best

Regards

Shadowman

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
BTW, the most compliments I have gotten for my GTX1 besides the color is the exhaust sound Yogi is talking about . it really is amazing....and the most important part to me is that it has no drone....

Aug 25, 2006
BTW, the most compliments I have gotten for my GTX1 besides the color is the exhaust sound Yogi is talking about . it really is amazing....and the most important part to me is that it has no drone....

Your gal looks stunning and I have "NO" doubt that she sounds wonderful.

Thank you for sharing your gal and the experience with all of us.

Takes care

Shadowman