Ford Super Bowl Commercials ??

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Remembering " The One " commercial and seeing Ford has shown " Magnetic By Design" During some of the College playoff games I was wondering if we would see something new?

I see Ford has a new commercial with the " The Rock" Nicely done Ford.. :thumbsup .. I was thinking how cool would it be to show the GT 40 morphing into the New GT video. That may be to deep for those not educated to the history but what a away to educate them !! That Video gives me goose bumps every time I see it..!!

Last edited:

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
They could do a video of a stock Ford GT morphing into your car. :lol

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
They could do morphs of you guys morphing into lovely men. They can do marvelous things with computers these days.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
They could do morphs of you guys morphing into lovely men. They can do marvelous things with computers these days.

Moderator - Close this thread - quick! :lol

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
They could do a video of a stock Ford GT morphing into your car. :lol

You guys are pretty witty for a Sunday morning..... :bored

Be careful Frank we found a younger more handsome guy to replace you if you're not a good boy ( see doppelganger pic)

Last edited:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
There won't be a Ford ad for this year's Super Bowl. I am not a football fan so now I can skip it; although, most of the kids can be seen right now on the internet. There is a cool Audi R8 ad & one for the new Acura NSX that I didn't watch. The Ford GT ad "Magnetic By Design" would have been a cool Super Bowl ad. I love that commercial because you get to feel what the car does to you without it ever moving!

Ed

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Stormy ,
I was thinking g the same thing!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Stormy ,
I was thinking g the same thing!

Great Minds Think alike !!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
i just saw the NSX commercial - lame! Ford would have been cool.

Ed

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Was there a Clydesdale commercial? Edit: Just found it, pretty lame, just one horse. very lame)

I liked the Bud Light Party. I think I'll vote for their candidate. Sort of like Pat Paulsen.

Last edited:

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Watched to game wating for the "the one" commercial! Too bad! Agree NSX commercial didn't do it!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Was there a Clydesdale commercial? Edit: Just found it, pretty lame, just one horse. very lame)

I liked the Bud Light Party. I think I'll vote for their candidate. Sort of like Pat Paulsen.

I voted for Pat Paulsen in my first eligible election in 1976!

Ed

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I voted for Pat Paulsen in my first eligible election in 1976!

Ed

I think I voted for him twice.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
1980 for me also! LOL

Ed

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I guess it was good there was not a GT commercial.. There is not going to be enough to go around the way it is now,, Generating more interest would have been bad for us !! :biggrin

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
The commercials were very disappointing. Diarrhea constipation during the Super Bowl? Really? Puppy monkey, baby was creepy.

There were only 2 I thought were actually funny. Doritos, and the Amazon w Marino, missy Elliot etc. Doritos was the only one I rewound and watched again.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I agree with you Specracer!

Ed

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Andy, since you're stuck in in Boston, have a beer and watch:

http://youtu.be/ogXjiFMtVyI

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Yeah the singing talking animal thing is "cute", but Ill take an F150, thank you....

Still a bit early for a beer....

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Yeah the singing talking animal thing is "cute", but Ill take an F150, thank you....

Still a bit early for a beer....

But the'message' was, don't be a sheep.:lol