Ford GT's at Indy 07 - Registration Closed/Official List

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
bony said:
Don't think that yellow banana can handle the GW necessary... :bored :frown :bored

Wheeler Inc bird is filling with FL crew, subset of '06 Rally participants in photo. Yellow banana staying at home for this one.

IMG_0044Medium.jpg

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
I promise, I REALLY DID overnight my registration and check Friday Dave. If you need the tracking # let me know. Should be there before 10am Monday. $33 FedEx for a letter? WTF?

Chris, nice plane!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Florida Chris said:
Wheeler Inc bird is filling with FL crew, subset of '06 Rally participants in photo. Yellow banana staying at home for this one.

IMG_0044Medium.jpg

great looking bunch of GT Fans :wink hope everyone makes it to Indy!!
where has Brian been lately?

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Hey Chris! Who's that sexy man to the left of me in that photo? hehe I'm probably going to Indy, so if the Wheeler express needs a co-pilot, Piccola's always available!!

jasper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 17, 2006
australia/ 51st state
mj; i don't think chris needs a gurney bubble on the wheeler exp :rofl

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
jasper said:
mj; i don't think chris needs a gurney bubble on the wheeler exp :rofl

John, you gotta make this event my friend... americana at it's best, your drinking on me mate! :banana

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
DBK, IM BACK IN TOWN BUDDY, Give me a ring tomorrow, have large group of the engine build guys from romeo, would be real nice. lets get tmmy her check, left a message for joe. DAVE WHEN COULD WE MOVE UP THE OTHER POST OR COMBINE THEM, THANKS GTJOEY.... HOLD ON TIGHT KIDS IF ALL WORKS OUT WEVE GOT A BBBBIIIGG SURPRISE. GTJOEY :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
OOPPS YOU DID IT ALREADY. OKAY WITH LESS THAN 7 MONTHS TO GO , HOW ABOUT 3 CARS PER ROW ON THE BRICKS ,START FINISH LINE :thumbsup GET IT A MOCK UP ON THE TRACK INSTEAD OF THE INDY CARS OUR GT S ON THE TRACK.ONLY INSTEAD OF 33 CARS WHAT ABOUT 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek IT CAN HAPPEN IM WORKING ON IT THIS WEEK. HOW COOL TO HAVE YOU IN YOUR CAR ON THE TRACK. :banana GTJOEY ALWAYS THINKING :thumbsup

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Joey, That would be the absolute nuts! Now that you've planted the seed we're counting on you!

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Work the magic, Joey!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I AM GTJOEY HEAR ME ROAR, PLANT A SEED WATCH IT GROW. A GT SEED . :biggrin INTO A SEA OF GT 'S ON THE TRACK AT INDY BABY!!!!!!! HOPE FULLY IT WORKS , LOOKS REAL GOOD, THANKS GTJOEY. DBK MAIL OUT THE FIRST BATCH, TAMMY IS SET, SHES LEAVING YOU A MESSAGE TODAY. TO ALL OUR SEATS HAVE BEEN UPGRADED WE ARE TOP COUPLE OF ROWS RIGHT OF THE BAGOTA OR TOWER, DEAD CENTER OF PIT LANE BABY!! FOR NON RACERS THERE WILL BE 4 90 FOOT TV SCREENS SO YOU CAN FOLLOW WITHOUT YOUR HEAD SETS. !!! EVERYONE START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana :banana :banana :thumbsup GTJOEY 1314

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Joey,

You're over the top!!! :cheers

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
AAAAAAAAAAND LOVING IT. :biggrin GTJOEY 1314

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
just got back from michigan
had a wonderful weekend with steve saleen and his crew
my parnelli jones is as we speak on the assembly line--
i will not be able to make the indy cruise.
when i got home i told my wife about it and she reminded me that out son is getting married around that time give or take, so it will be very hectic around here for those few months.
if there are any changes, i will let you know right away
your friend in very cool cars---------sam
#1451------red/white
#003-------extreme sleen
parnelli jones-----being made

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Sam im going to miss you my friend, will bring you back something special. YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE THOUGH? . DBK UMM GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH CAMILLO, HE IS IN WITH THE CAR. UUMMM PLEASE CALL , WE HAVE TO GET TAMMY SET UP . THANKS. :thumbsup GTJOEY 1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update

GREAT NEWS!!!!!! MY FRIENDS, JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ALEX BORLA, HE IS IN..... ENJOY MY FRIEND, LOOKS LIKE HE IS BRINGING THE 06 CHARIOT TO BOOT. WELL THINGS ARE REALLY COMING TOGETHER , SEND EMAILS, SMOKE SIGNALS ECT. GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

racer X

GT Owner
Nov 4, 2005
DBK where are you...

Dave....

GT Joey is calling me and asking for favors. Please call him back before the horse head arrives.

Racer X

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Joey, what's up? What's the urgent communication? It's not going to be the same communication I've gotten so many times already the past two weeks that Francesca is threatening to leave me if I keep answering the phone is it? :lol Think of me as some kind of crazy robot from the future who only needs to hear the executive summary once, that can then retain information for days, even weeks at a time.

P.S, I've got the hotel situation on lock. We're officially cutting it off though so stop inviting people. I can't keep having Tammy re-write the contract every three days based on assumptions of attendance rather than quantitative data.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hi r2 d2, i ve got to reprogram that PUNK ASS CHIP , SOMEONE INSTALLED IN YOU YEARS AGO. I THINK ITS CALLED THE JIMMY CARTER CHIP. YOU KNOW THE DONT WORRY 3 MILE ISLAND IS ALRIGHT AND THERES NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. :eek ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. BABY IM JUST MAKING SURE THAT THE ROOMS ARE BOOKED AND I DONT HAVE A PIMPLE FACED ASS FROM INDY TELL ME UUMM , AAHH , I DIDNT GET THE PAPERS OR CHECKS IN TIME... :biggrin GOT ME. NOW ALEX BORLA IS FAXING YOU HIS FORM PLUS, CAMILLO AND MIKE SAID THERE IN. GIVE THOSE 2 A RING. THERE IN YOUR HOOD, LOVE YOU, JUST DONT TRUST ANYONE ,ANYONE MINUS GRANDMA, GREAT GRANDMA AND THE BIG GUY UPSTAIRS :thumbsup .OKAY THROW IN RUDY GULIANO BUT THATS IN 08 :biggrin . NOW AS FOR FRANCHESCA, DONT HIDE UNDER THAT DRESS CAUSE YOU BOTH SIGNED THAT DEED FOR LIFE, BELIEVE ME NO ONES GOING ANYWHERE :frown . P.S. DID YOU GET A LITTLE PACKAGE IN THE MAIL TODAY MY LITTLE FRIEND, ITS YOURS FOR ALL YOUR FUTURE NEEDS. :biggrin ENJOY. DOUBLE P.S. WHATS THE CAP ABOUT , GIVE ME A CALL BEFORE I PLUG YOU INTO D/C CURRENT :ack LOVE GTJOEY 1314 AND ......WELL YOU KNOW THE REST... WAITING FOR DBK TO CALL :biggrin

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
No respect at all!!

gtjoey said:
that PUNK ASS CHIP , THE JIMMY CARTER CHIP.
LOVE GTJOEY 1314

I ain't no punk ass Jimmy Carter, enough with the insults already.

Chip