Ford GT's at Indy 07 - Registration Closed/Official List

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Sounds like a great event!

Do kids 6 and under require a ticket for race day, carb day, or the IMS hall of fame?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Well, now it begins, the response has been great by next week we should be booked, enjoy please email me pm if your coming,need something ect. enjoy, just got home from work, gtjoey 1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Yes ,my friend kids need tickets to, im not sure about newborns but kids, yes, please remember kids are NOT ALLOWED IN THE PIT AREA FOR THE OBVIUOS REASONS. GET READY, NOW THE FUN BEGINS. DBK IM WORKING ON THE PACE LAP NOW AND POSSIBLE PICTURES ON THE BRICKS WITH THE CARS!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup ENJOY GTJOEY :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
gtjoey said:
Yes ,my friend kids need tickets to, im not sure about newborns but kids, yes, please remember kids are NOT ALLOWED IN THE PIT AREA FOR THE OBVIUOS REASONS. GET READY, NOW THE FUN BEGINS. DBK IM WORKING ON THE PACE LAP NOW AND POSSIBLE PICTURES ON THE BRICKS WITH THE CARS!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup ENJOY GTJOEY :thumbsup

Hey Joey... can I drive the pace car, I heard from a little birdie that you promised Picolla that she could replace Danica in the race... seems fair to me.
Please advise. :cheers :biggrin :cheers

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
OK guys I am going to take care of my stuff in the morning! Looking forward to a great time!!! :lol

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Aggie (Matt)

I'm leaning towards driving up to Indy. Gotta get in some testing before carburation day! Will probably take a whole week off (up and back including the event days). Thanks, AC

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Dave,

I'm sending out the benjamins in the am. DFW to Indy... 950 miles. Should take me about 9 to 10 hrs to get there. :biggrin Thanks,

AC

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
fjpikul said:
DBK, I'm not home until late Friday night. Will get in the mail to you bright and early Saturday morning, right before I leave for Cardinals-Padres playoff game. IF out of towners would like to trailer to St. Louis and drive their car from St. Louis to Indy (about 250 miles on good interstate roads), I think I can arrange free storage for towmobiles. Frank
Hello Frank,
Please consider me for the gracious offer to park my truck and trailer in your garage!! If the Jag is still there, then the front yard will do. Dinner at Larry Flint's is a given - only 232 days and counting!

dbtgt

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
gtjim said:
gtjoey,

Wife wants to go this time! Make it 2!
Mine too!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
DBTGT, I thought you wrote the wifey is coming? Think she'll like Larry's?
ByeEnzo, you might consider an overnight in St. Louis.

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
In the mail this am.

RADGT

dbtgt

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
fjpikul said:
DBTGT, I thought you wrote the wifey is coming? Think she'll like Larry's?
ByeEnzo, you might consider an overnight in St. Louis.
She goes to bed early!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Im leaning that way too , might show mon or tues, enjoy the sites, thanks gtjoey :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
im pulling out of this thread now, so all other discussions are not on 2 threads. see you next door :biggrin gtjoey 1314

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
gtjoey said:
im pulling out of this thread now, so all other discussions are not on 2 threads. see you next door :biggrin gtjoey 1314

I never trusted the old pull out technique... in fact it is the fourth great lie :banana

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
update indy

Okay guys , as we settle in on hotel, tickets ect, thurs is our only formal get together nite for arrangements. YOU WILL ALL GET YOUR TICKETS,PASSES,NAME TAGS,ECT. SOON, IN YOUR HANDS, SO BY MAY ITS SHOW AND GO. I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET US USED INDY CAR TIRES, SIGNED BY DRIVERS, ALSO CHECKERED FLAGS ECT. IF WE GET SHIRTS , PLAQUES, AND OTHERS I THINK WE ARE OKAY , ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS? REMEMBER THERE WILL BE CLOSE TO 800 VENDORS IN AND OUT OF THE TRACK, SO GOODIES FOR ALL! :thumbsup . ENJOY . PS. BONY MAYBE YOU CAN DRINE ONE OF JAY LENOS STEAM CARS ON THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!DAVE GET FREDDIE AND CINDY GOING, NEED SOMETHING GT PROMO OR FORDISH FOR THE GATHERING........GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
YOUR RIGHT IT IS HARD, :biggrin IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE,TEE HEE, :willy BUT AFTER 30 HOW HARD CAN IT BE :biggrin MAN WHEN I HIT YOU AGE BONY , WHAT ABOUT 36 IS IT AT ALLLLLLLLLLL :frown OR :biggrin GTJOEY 1314 AND BOUNCING IT.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Anyone have DBK's phone number. I need it so I can Fed-Ex (overnight) him the payola. Thanks, AC

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
see my pm to you. thanks enzo :thumbsup

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
dbtgt said:
Hello Frank,
....... Dinner at Larry Flint's is a given - only 232 days and counting!
OH NO!! ----- Here We Go Again!!:bang