Ford GT Rally 6 *Registration* - Who's in!!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Terry, call me in room 788 tomorrow. Should have told me, I could have gotten you out there tonight!

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Too bad his car is still here!! :)

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
too bad his car is still here!! :)

JERK!
:bang

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Terry, call me in room 788 tomorrow. Should have told me, I could have gotten you out there tonight!
PM Sent!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Dave,

Help!!! Right nowI'm pretty worried. Tried to register when Frank called me a while back and assumed things went through OK. Hotel reservations made, GT is on transport heading out to UT, and just got on the forum this evening and saw my name was not on the list. Karen and I are driving out, leaving tomorrow so we can be there Tuesday evening and was assuming, and now really hoping, that I am paricipating in the Rally. How do you want me to handle this, pay when I get out there? Help!!!!

Jim, sorry your name was not on the last. I'll put it on. You registered and paid already, though if you'd like to pay again, that's ok with me :biggrin

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006

Hmmmmm..... still not loaded yet. The driver thinks it's weird why I want this one loaded in the back and I insist on no tie-down straps....

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Umm, :rolleyes I was talking about me? um, :rolleyes I meant that in the most endearing way? :biggrin

We love you Kendall! :thumbsup

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
well guys I sure wish I could be going out to hang out with every one,but for some reason something seems to come up to keep me from going. My back went out really bad around a month ago & I had to have the 4-5 vertebrate fussed Monday.So once again I cant not make it. But I hope everyone has a good & safe time,maybe next year my luck will change and I will be able to make it.God be with you all,your friend CJ.
Take care of your health .Everything else is secondary.There will always be another rally.
BEST REGARDS ,Ron

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Are we getting excited yet???

The only rules at the rally are ;
HAVE FUN !

H

HHGT

Great... now everyone knows what room to charge the Bar Bill to!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Great... now everyone knows what room to charge the Bar Bill to!

Which is why I'm out of this room as of tomorrow...

H

HHGT

Which is why I'm out of this room as of tomorrow...

Oh shit, I'll need to cancel the Male Stripper....

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
We had a "ton o fun" today with Bannister and Terry C. from Canada! :banana:banana
We watched some great track events and then hit the cart track.:driving:
Bannister is amazing. He said he likes to keep his cart skills sharp to "toy" with Jason Heffner from time to time. I guess Jason is supposed to be pretty good in a cart...:cool

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Terry, how did you and Monica do in the karts?? My Terry and I hit the road to St. George in the morning. Looking forward to sharing a beer Tuesday night!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Terry, how did you and Monica do in the karts?? My Terry and I hit the road to St. George in the morning. Looking forward to sharing a beer Tuesday night!

We did really good. Monica T-boned me in a turn :skep but all was good after that. I have to stay out of her way, she has a heavy foot you know... :bored These carts are really fun. Fast enough and a long track to really get some good gs going and you can spin if you overcook. This place really is amazing!
Looking forward to that Beer with you and Terry:thumbsup