Ford GT National Rally II! Details/Registration

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
We'll miss you Manny!

Maybe Florida next time...if you can personally guarantee the weather...:wink

Sure- it is always fine down here...I'm at Bonita beach right now-- weather was has been so crappy I drove 2 hrs to work yesterday. Today started out rough, but right now it is fantastic. Nothing better than spending rally week with your inlaws. --I have been looking for the sharks to make it a speedy demise, but even they are being uncooperative.

One plus, is that I have plenty of Makers Mark!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Its been equally crappy up here in NE FL. So I feel ya down south. :cheers

rveach

GT Owner
Oct 26, 2006
Stockdale, Ohio
Gts in Irvine, Ca

I am Irvine working this week from Ohio seen about 10 gts on Mac Author Blvd. Made me wish I had drove mine out instead of flying.

Mar 15, 2006
Sorry, but I wont be able to make it to this event. I really wanted to come out but just have too much work in the shop right now. Yall have a great time and I hope to catch the next big GT event.

:cheers

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Woohoo! Fun times are here!!!

IMG_2881-1.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
8 hours ahead in my brain from Norway escapade....see all your souls @ C&C Saturday :thumbsup :cheers :thumbsup

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Anybody that wants to meet downstairs we'll be down there about 9:30, and we'll probably leave about 15 minutes after that.

Counted 71 GT's in the parking lot last night, and there's quite a few people that left to go to their local houses. We probably had over 90 last night. Biggest GT gathering ever. :banana

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Hey Guys,
70-90 GT's!! Where are all the pictures??? :confused Getting withdrawal's here in Oregon! Feed meeeee please! :biggrin

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
SYCO GT, Thanks for posting all the pics. I am assuming that most of them are at Salleen, and others are at Newport hotel?
Thanks again for posting.

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Dave, Bony and all, couldn't make it this year - but hope to attend next year. Ed

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
Woohoo! Fun times are here!!!

IMG_2881-1.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

in your first group of pics, there is a gtx1 with a roof. can you get better shots?

exoticfotos

Aug 2, 2007
I am heading down to Cars & Coffee this Saturday to see the huge display of Ford GT's. Does anyone know of any Saleen S7 owners that will be stopping by the show????

kmillen

Jan 29, 2007
Pictures from Thursday-El Toro air base

Hey guys,

Steve and I stopped by for lunch today and were able to meet with some great people and most importantly talk GT! We had a fun time talking with everyone and getting to know some GT owners. Unfortunately we had to leave a little bit early and get back to work. We weren't able to run the car on the track. But, before we left we were able to get a couple cool pictures...Hope you enjoy them!

STILLEN GTs @ El Toro Image Library

P.S.-Sorry for the link, I tried posting them here but it would not let me.

Ford%20GT1.jpg

Ford%20GT2.jpg

Ford%20GT3.jpg

Ford%20GT4.jpg

Last edited:

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
in your first group of pics, there is a gtx1 with a roof. can you get better shots?

I was just shooting with a compact Canon SD camera.

This is the best I have from my archive...

IMG_2832.jpg

Last edited:

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
WOW! I had the chance to do about six runs on the autocross track. Saleen was a really fun and gracious host.

IMG_7438.jpg

IMG_7458.jpg

IMG_7463.jpg

IMG_7467.jpg

IMG_7555.jpg

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
There's quite a few here today...

IMG_7463.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Wow! That was an awesome day. Saleen really does a great job of hosting us as Ford GT owners. Two years in a row now. I hope wherever we are next year we can convince them to stop in and be our guest. Thanks to Mitch Gadd, Bryan Chambers, Lauren Kerivan, Alex Bowman, Chris Theodore, and everyone else at Saleen that went to great lengths to host us at El Toro.

That was without question the most GT's ever in one place being driven hard. Seemed like I saw alot of happy faces getting out of their cars. The track was a little dusty but really clean otherwise and made for a great testing surface. The fastest car of the day was definitely the H2, especially when it had 4 people in it. SuperB can really rock that thing around the track.

Anyone who left early missed a serious GTX1 smoke show. Ripped the cords off the tire. And the S7TT did some bonzi runs down the full track length. :banana

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Now, THERE'S a 4 Million dollar shot if there ever was one!:thumbsup :lol

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
And the S7TT did some bonzi runs down the full track length. :banana

That thing is pure madness. I am so bummed I left before that. I did get to see the S7 on the 405 when I drove my GT home from the opening Rally II night.

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_7419.jpg

IMG_7440.jpg

IMG_7441.jpg

Last edited: