Ford GT National Rally 9 *REGISTRATION* Who's in?

Alexander

GTX1 Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 28, 2011
Munich
Great itinerary !!! Has it all.......this will be such a blast. Looking forward to see you all......and your babies. Alex and Mimo from Munich.......currently at the OKTOBERFEST.

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
DBK,

Karen would like to sign up for the cooking class on Wednesday if there are any spots left. Is there anything specific I have to do other than this notification?

Thanks,

Jim Schneller
GTJIM

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
DBK,

Karen would like to sign up for the cooking class on Wednesday if there are any spots left. Is there anything specific I have to do other than this notification?

Thanks,

Jim Schneller
GTJIM

Dave, never mind, found the cooking thread and Karen's emailing Amy.

Red Ace

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2009
Pacific Palisades, CA
Event Registration is open now! Hope to see you there!

When I click on event registration I get the dead end above I'm Planning on coming but need some help navagating the website.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Event Registration is open now! Hope to see you there!

When I click on event registration I get the dead end above I'm Planning on coming but need some help navagating the website.

Kinda last minute?

"Registration for the event will be closed on Sunday September 7th."

Maybe PM DBK and see if he can open it up for you?

Red Ace

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2009
Pacific Palisades, CA
Yes late poor planning. Since you live in CA, Ed is there a group meeting up to rally over to LV?

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Yes late poor planning. Since you live in CA, Ed is there a group meeting up to rally over to LV?

Not really sure, yet. What day do you plan on leaving?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The annual packing of the Camilo print tubes is complete.

f6d895eae9136eab91ce70654761f16e.jpg

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Cool. I see mine :)

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I see you had to use a smaller font for ours..... Shocker.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Thank you for all you do to make Rally happen!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I see one for Ford.I assume Bill is joining us
On a more serious note.If you are shipping your car be sure to take your toll booth transponder out of your car.Or wrap it in aluminum foil Other wise it could be transmitting as the transport goes thru the tolls

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
On the way back from having lunch, just south of Sonoma Raceway, I saw a Reliable Transport truck on the side of Hwy 37 with a pretty red FGT getting ready for pick up. Whose car is it? Too bad, I didn't notice the GT until I was less than 100 feet from the truck....., otherwise I would have pulled over to wait and meet the owner. A very shiny red GT. Too bad I won't be able to make the rally.... Have a great time, boys. And, pls post lots of pix!

GTED

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
On the way back from having lunch, just south of Sonoma Raceway, I saw a Reliable Transport truck on the side of Hwy 37 with a pretty red FGT getting ready for pick up. Whose car is it? Too bad, I didn't notice the GT until I was less than 100 feet from the truck....., otherwise I would have pulled over to wait and meet the owner. A very shiny red GT. Too bad I won't be able to make the rally.... Have a great time, boys. And, pls post lots of pix!

GTED

Pick up or drop off? Bill Nelson is having his car delivered in Sonoma.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

GTED

It was Bill Nelson's car - the driver couldn't (or wouldn't) deliver it at the track, and didn't know the area. We figured out where the truck was, and Bill and Joyce drove to them to finally get his car. It was a saga, and maybe Bill will tell the full story.

Vintage races (CSRG Charity Event) are going well! See you all soon!

Ralphie

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
See you soon...

89cfdb3f801b94d03bb45c7b6250f070.jpg

bb8d3784a337aeb601d06e3397a73fde.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Also, I feel like some type of message is being delivered to me here:

cee568eebf5b016b5358b604a5d7836f.jpg

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Also, I feel like some type of message is being delivered to me here:

cee568eebf5b016b5358b604a5d7836f.jpg

A special invite! Maybe they thought Dr.Frank's car was inside?

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Small earthquake apparently hit Henderson today. Let's all hope this was a one and done.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Hustler Club in Vegas...avoid that place. I'll never set foot in there again.