Ford GT in Shell Commercial

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
http://www.zcar.com/forums/read/4/2014496

I saw the commercial on TV today but I can't video the actual video online. I was a good commercial. Nice to see a car over 3 years out of production still getting the props in high budget commercials.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I just saw this commercial tonight for the first time and I thought it was pretty good.:thumbsup Looks like the stripe has a ???HP Incorporated in it near the back but I couldn't tell exactly what the numbers were so I guess I will concentrate on it better the next time.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
:roflGreat! I have seen it a few times over the past week.

I figure Frank had something to do with it:rofl

Last edited:

ShelbyStang

May 17, 2007
SoCal
ah man. the guy supplying the car asked my dad if he knew of any red/white GTs. We couldn't convince him to do an all black GT tho.:frown

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Ive got a good feeling gt's will be popping up in commercials for years too come :thumbsup kind of like today we still see in every car commercial a 65 mustang or cobra, for anything , pretty neat!!! gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes sir, kind of like brassiere commercials. Good ones come and go all the time.

GT Bill

GT Owner
Jun 4, 2007
California
Little Boys and Their Toys - Copy of the Commerical

Saw the commercial at a Shell station.

5 phone calls to Shell later their marketing manager for the US (Todd) sent me a copy.

I love the kid's expression! Priceless!

https://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNJY05tcWZRYStGa1E9PQ

Bill,

It was great to talk to you last Friday and I'm glad to hear that you liked the spot. The commercial represented a change of pace for us that took some selling - but all groups involved love the final product. As we discussed, here is the 15 version with the Ford GT and the little boy. They did a great job and the at the end of the shoot, the actor didn't want to get out of the car....completely understandable!

Take Care,

Todd

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Bill,

Thank you for the link. Some of us T.V. deprived folks probably would have never seen it.

H

HHGT

Bill,

Thank you for the link. Some of us T.V. deprived folks probably would have never seen it.

You Rick deprived - I don't think so....:eek:eek

H

HHGT

Saw the commercial at a Shell station.

5 phone calls to Shell later their marketing manager for the US (Todd) sent me a copy.

I love the kid's expression! Priceless!

https://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNJY05tcWZRYStGa1E9PQ

Bill,

It was great to talk to you last Friday and I'm glad to hear that you liked the spot. The commercial represented a change of pace for us that took some selling - but all groups involved love the final product. As we discussed, here is the 15 version with the Ford GT and the little boy. They did a great job and the at the end of the shoot, the actor didn't want to get out of the car....completely understandable!

Take Care,

Todd

Thanks for posting... The irony is a kid in a BMW wishing for a Ford GT. Made me cry.... It redefines what "The Ultimate Driving Machine" really is - There is hope:thumbsup:thumbsup

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
You Rick deprived - I don't think so....:eek:eek

Sam, when it comes to T.V. my wife, and kids are the boss. I can take it or leave it. My rule is only 1 T.V. in the house. And none at the cabin!

H

HHGT

Sam, when it comes to T.V. my wife, and kids are the boss. I can take it or leave it. My rule is only 1 T.V. in the house. And none at the cabin!

I hear ya buddy. There is enough DVRs in my house to make me puke. When I grow up Rick, I wanna be just like you.:thumbsup:thumbsup

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Speaking of car commercials... I saw this on another forum. The cat in the Ford commercial was hysterical.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Now if these were on T.V. I might watch. Those were really good.

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
Rick don't you have a generator? Jim

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
My wife knocked me on the head to wake me up because this ad was on TV. I was glad she did so! :biggrin

Musclecar67

Oct 29, 2006
I have been looking for this commercial everywhere and I finally found it and the file share site is down. Can someone send me a copy of it? Thank you so much

~ Rob

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Mark, those are great!
Thanks for posting....

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I have been looking for this commercial everywhere and I finally found it and the file share site is down. Can someone send me a copy of it? Thank you so much

~ Rob

+1
+2
+3 :biggrin

Musclecar67

Oct 29, 2006
Please Please Please :rofl i want it i want it (Not that I act like a kid all the time) Only in the presence of a GT.... I swear :biggrin