Ford GT Forum Praised Across the World

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
On a business trip in Dubai and last night I met up with 2 GT owners who graciously extended the warmest hospitality towards me. Both these guys are on the forum and could not say enough nice things about it and how genuinely helpful and friendly everyone is. It was so refreshing to see how much they loved their GTs over their other cars and how they took such good care of them. The best part was they both drive them all the time. It felt like a dream riding next to one of them last night and hearing the V8 roar in the streets of Dubai. GT ownership is truly like a brotherhood. 💪55690GTs in UAE.jpg

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
So true. An unexpected perk of GT ownership is having cool friends to hangout with wherever you go!

Reactions: Ed Sims and GEE-TEE

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
The Ford GT forum is really a special group!

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Here are a few more pics of the next morning with the GT Forum brothers in Dubai 💪GT2RS.Dubai1.jpgGT2RS.Dubai2.jpgGTs.Dubai.Tunnel.jpgGTs.Dubai1.jpgGTs.Dubai2.jpg

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
That must have been a nice Adventure

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Very cool Gee-Tee!

Ed

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Very cool Gee-Tee!

Ed
Great photos. My oldest son just returned from a business trip to Dubai in May. Too bad he didn’t know about the FGT guys there. He enjoyed his two weeks working there, and boasted about the cool cars he viewed.

Reactions: GEE-TEE