Largo, Florida
Yes it is.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Billy Johnson - "We are One Ford."

Credit to Alan Mulally for "One Ford." Soon to be inducted to the Automotive Hall of Fame.

Last edited:

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
It was just so very very awesome to be even a miniscule part of the activities.

Love the video too!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Saw the video on Facebook and immediately shared it. It is really well done, like everything to do with the weekend. Go Blue!!

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
I got all choked up...one of the greatest moments in this 'bleeds Ford blue" guys life!! So glad to have been there with everyone. :cheers:cheers

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Now that is AWESOME!!!! Sooo happy we attended... Life long memories for sure. Thanks again Ford for allowing us to be there in such a great setting!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
What a race. So glad we went.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I got all choked up...one of the greatest moments in this 'bleeds Ford blue" guys life!! So glad to have been there with everyone. :cheers:cheers

Reliving the moments !! Stef it was great to see you and your dad !! Raj, I know you pop in here,, We need a commemorative DVD !!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
For whatever reason, I am so happy for Edsel. Of course everybody associated with Ford wanted that victory but it seemed it mattered to Edsel just a little bit more.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
As I said in an earlier post Ford Performance put together great footage of all the race as well as activities and personnel shots of all Ford employees and drivers. I Repeat Unbelievable coverage and Great PR.

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
A moment in time. Everyone who was there -- revel in being a part of it. AND...be grateful that big dreamers are still allowed to chase dreams in one of the world's largest corporations.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
So proud of Ford for racing the GT. It would have been easy just to release a new GT without proving it on the track, but they did it the right way and came out victorious. Still euphoric over the victory and the entire experience that was the 2016 Le Mans.

Vince H

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
For whatever reason, I am so happy for Edsel. Of course everybody associated with Ford wanted that victory but it seemed it mattered to Edsel just a little bit more.

I think you're right; remember how choked up he got when talking about his Dad and memories of 66?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
The included the Ferrari spinning, surprised they didn't include the other major event that happened on the same lap, almost at the same time, the Aston had a puncture that was running 3rd if I recall.

Can you imagine the result and elimination of so much controversary, if the 82 got stuck in the gravel, vs sliding through it?

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
The included the Ferrari spinning, surprised they didn't include the other major event that happened on the same lap, almost at the same time, the Aston had a puncture that was running 3rd if I recall.

Can you imagine the result and elimination of so much controversary, if the 82 got stuck in the gravel, vs sliding through it?

See rule 64. Stop race, extract Ferrari, restart race with Ferrari in P1 Next question? ;-))

Matt

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
You forgot rule 65: Drive through penalty for Ford; excessive use of Clear Air Turbulence.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
fuc% yes.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Now that is 2 funny posts back to back....

See rule 64. Stop race, extract Ferrari, restart race with Ferrari in P1 Next question? ;-))

You forgot rule 65: Drive through penalty for Ford; excessive use of Clear Air Turbulence.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Fantastic video! Great time & memories.

Ed