Ford Carlisle Event Gt Style!!!!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Joey, a couple of Carlisle questions:

1)The program says there is a fee for the dyno runs. How much will they charge for each run on the dyno?

2) There are only 12 FGT pictures shown as "Invitational Display" cars. Are these all that are signed up? If not how were these cars classified as invitational and the other attendees were not?

3) How is it that of all the "Invitational Display" pictures shown in the Carlisle program, the Sonic Blue GT is 490% larger than all the other invitational GT's?

4) How is it that the Sonic Blue GT is listed solely in your name? What about the other co-owners?

Sorry, Joey, but as BONY would say, "Just trying to keep it real here".

1) Here's the link to Axcelerated Motorsports that includes the price structure: click me.

2) We really have to get the magazine prepared early each year due to deadlines on the printing side. We push to get pictures & etc. early but sometimes this doesn't occur (well, a lot of the time!). We do the very best effort we can in this area - next year we have a few things up our sleeves and will announce 'em earlier so we can get a serious move on it!

3) It's a killer picture & incredible car!!! Everytime someone sends in a really great photograph of their car our art deparment goes to town with it - sonic really stood out!

4) That could have been a mistake on our staff - sorry for the confusion!! Again, we do our very best but there are always errors (right Mark, oh I mean Mike) :lol. On a serious note, sorry for any mis-prints on our behalf.

We're really excited about this year's event and I feel confident next year will be MUCH, MUCH bigger & better. I hope this answers your questions, please feel free posting any other questions & I'll do my best to answer 'em for you.

I'm eager to meet some fellow forum members.

Life is good,

Lance

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I for one am very flattered to have that funny looking grey car on the page with a few of the other guys.the Sonic Blue is the coolest pic of the lot for an attention grabber for sure.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
I for one am very flattered to have that funny looking grey car on the page with a few of the other guys.the Sonic Blue is the coolest pic of the lot for an attention grabber for sure.

Ahhh... my favorite color - Tungsten! :biggrin

Lance

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
you copycat!:biggrin Lance didn't I meet you at Carlisle when I drove the GT there last fall?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...and I thought red was the most popular color!

Last edited:

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
you copycat!:biggrin Lance didn't I meet you at Carlisle when I drove the GT there last fall?

Ahh.... I wasn't sure about it, but now that you mention it. I chose your GT as my favorite car of the Cruise-In during our Fall event. I also told you it was a car that someday down the road I'd like to purchase one - well, I've achieved my goal! :cheers:cheers:cheers

Life is good! I'm looking forward to seeing you again during the All-Ford Nationals.

Cheers,

Lance

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Lance, haven't you slept since you got your car?

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Lance, haven't you slept since you got your car?

Quit picking on me!?! I'm just making sure I'm not dreaming!?! :biggrin

I just finished checking her out once again... like I said a few times, I'm a Corvette guy at heart. But the lines of the GT are downright sex on wheels.

One happy camper,

Lance

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Dougie and gang will be over in a little bit, toughing up some of the chariots for the show:thumbsup hope to post a pic or 2 in a while...gtjoey 1314 getting pumped baby.....:thumbsup

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
yes Luke! I mean Lance! You Have Now Joined Us On The Dark Side!!!:mad

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Ford Racing just sent out a bulk email to their entire enews subscription list - they talked about the Carlisle All-Ford Nations & GTJoey was included in the write-up. Here's their web-version of the email if anyone is interested in checking it out.

It's going to be a killer event! :thumbsup

Cheers,

Lance

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Detailing at the Barn

Stopped by the barn yesterday to see GTJoey and Doug detailing CP 1 for Carlisle. Amazing what a little elbow grease and steam cleaning can do.
Can't wait to see CP 1 and Sonic Blue together at Carlisle.

Joey thanks for the cruise in your Model A. Amazing how fast 50 mph can seem on those bicycle tires.

Don

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Don, great seeing you once again , we will have a special place for your lighting with the GT MOTOR IN IT!:thumbsup.
Just an update which is very important.....
ALL WHO ARE TRAILERING IN THE TRI STATE AREA , that has to cross over a major bridge ,g.w.b. , verrazanno,throgs,whitestone...due to the recent terror plot, we are on high alert again. Yes the fun starts once the heat goes up, PLEASE , PLEASE, use only the upper deck or you will be pulled over, make sure your trailer is current with inspections, YOU WILL BE PULLED OVER , they have the right to pull your vehichle apart piece by piece up to 7 days!!!! youll miss the show:biggrin again your ez pass must have the towing option , if you go through 2 tolls you will be stopped. Case in point dougie came out sat. to detail cp-1 , usual drive 35 minutes, in a car not a truck took 2 1/2 hours:eek... Also no lowe deck crossings, the boys with machine guns will be waiting diligently on the other side for your arrival. Im not kidding...
Well dougie should be posting some great shots from sat...
Hope all had a wonderful memorial day :thumbsup
enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

MR2Race

FGT The Velvet Hammer
Apr 6, 2006
Northville Mi.
FYI _ T&A Shocks will be attending

FYI _ T&A Shocks will be attending the Carlisle show.
And will have a few sets of FGT Penske shocks to display and sell.
We will also be displaying a special racing Mustang and its owner / Driver Andy McDermid.

T&A Shocks works with HMR to develop not only shocks and struts for the Mustang.
But we also correct the suspension geometry and fine tune systems for the rugged envirment encountered in SCCA American Sedan racing.

Andy and his team are five time SCCA Runoff Champions (all in Ford Mustangs).

So stop by, check out the car, and we will give you the complete story.

See you at the show !!!

Alex

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
CP 1 Got alot of elbow grease and steam cleaning :thumbsup

Here is a reflection of GTjoey's car in CP-1

And a couple of CP-1

The last pic is Don's GT MOTOR in his White Lighting Truck .........

cp1c.jpg

--

Attachments

• Cp1.jpg
    Cp1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 158
  • cp1a.jpg
    cp1a.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 162
  • GT motor.jpg
    GT motor.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Bet that one fast pick up!!
Have fun at Carlisle!! Post videos and pics!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
A week away!!!

One week my friends and we will be unloading in carlisle:thumbsup Lets have fun, enjoy, and just have a great time... gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update/update/update

After a long day great news as I recieved a late day call form Camillo:thumbsup
'' HE IS IN"!:thumbsup he will have paintings and will be around all weekend with th heritage . Hopefully he has room for one more to make the weekend complete:thumbsup:biggrin:thumbsup
The celebrity list ia as follows, CHRIS THEODORE,CAMILLO PARDO,RON RENAUD,ALEX ZALEGYI,MIKE MIGDEN,T.MCCARTHY,GTGUYS,plus others but its late at nite:biggrin:biggrin
lil joeys trying to complete his sulpture, hopefully it will be on time...
things look really good.......enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
We're all set at Carlisle Events - it's going to be a great event! Looking forward to meeting a lot of you! I'm also very much looking forward to the GT Guys enhancing my ride - life is good!

Lance

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:thumbsup gtjoey lets :thumbsup enjoy....