Ford Carlisle Event Gt Style!!!!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Well called some of my old buddies at carlisle, everyones hurting and they need some draw for ford carlisle :biggrin. Looks like im going to get us one of the buildings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if that works, we can bring 10 gt's protos and all, SO PM ME , IF YOU WANT IN, PLUS PASSES AND ALL, JUNE 5TH TO THE 7TH. LETS ENJOY IT BABY!!!!!!!!!!! GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

I've been looking for a GT for quite sometime and certainly hope to join all of you! I work at Carlisle Events and we were just talking about the Ford event today, we also talked about the Ford GT building. This is going to be awesome! We're really looking forward to working with all of you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll relay them to Rick Marko, the event manager for Ford.

Cheers,

Lance

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
First of all ............... Joey Thanks for setting this up. Building "G" is excellent. We do have fun. :biggrin

Second .. Gino .. Wow thank you for the Generous offer to trailer CP-1, That's the Gino we know and Love. Thank you :thumbsup

Hotel Reservations .. get them NOW ! http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/visitors/lodging.asp

See ya there :thumbsup

--

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thanks all, racelance im working with rick, ill come down spring carlisle with gtnj and gino. We are going to need some tables for meetings inside and for mini seminars!Tomorrow i willo fax the first 10 forms........enjoy please pm me guys you phones and faxes to push the papers along......enjoy we are in the front row and the draw for the entire event. Another event that will draw 200 to 250,000 people per day. enjoy gtjoey 1314/0004:thumbsup

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Absolutely you can bum a ride.... will let you know which hotel we book asap. Also, I find myself in the predictament of leaving Sat. nite, since I have to be at the Glenn on sunday nite to be ready for monday/tues track days.

Gino

OK - so ya have me to pay for part of the bar bill (or all of it). Since we both leave Sat - GTJOEY we need an escape route!

Gino - you still have my number? If not PM me and pls double up on a room for me.

BTW - GTJoey, Voice Mail left and can I wear my pin?

Last edited:

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Thanks all, racelance im working with rick, ill come down spring carlisle with gtnj and gino. We are going to need some tables for meetings inside and for mini seminars!Tomorrow i willo fax the first 10 forms........enjoy please pm me guys you phones and faxes to push the papers along......enjoy we are in the front row and the draw for the entire event. Another event that will draw 200 to 250,000 people per day. enjoy gtjoey 1314/0004:thumbsup

Joey-

I got your PM, I tried calling you and it prompted me to an "after hours" recording. I'll give you a buzz later today along with Rick. We're excited to have you guys out. The Ford GT is one of my favorite cars, although I'm a Corvette fan at heart too. There's a large wall in our Building that would really work well for movies & etc. - just wanted to give you a heads up in the event you would like to include some old school GT40 racing or new school races we could work it out.

I guess I'm going to have to get a Ford GT sooner than later... :thumbsup I had my eye on a tungsten stripe delete, but can't pull the trigger - the financial side tells me not to do it just yet.

We're really excited to host everyone during the All-Ford Nationals. Again, feel free drooping any questions here and we'll be happy to answer 'em.

Thanks,

Lance

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:huge:
ISNT THIS GREAT!!!!!!!! WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED, ENJOY GTJOEY 1314/0004/ALMOST:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update

Okay , first batch of registrations have been faxed
carl/gino/petes./dougie/mark h./don/mike dobbs/bill/pete l./radgt/frank b/ REMEMBER I NEED ALLLLLL YOUR FAXES RETURNED TO ME, THEN YOU MAIL WITH THE 40 DOLLARS TO CARLISLE EVENTS. If we do not have a copy or you didnt mail it in, you have to wait on the conga line outside, usually a 45 to hour wait to get in:thumbsup SO MAIL YOUR STUFF TODAY , GET ME MY COPIES AND WE ARE SET.......
ENJOY GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
GOOD NEWS , WE ALSO WILL HAVE ACESS TO THE DYNO MACHINE!! Same as last year with fred .g. :thumbsup Im also looking at 2 or 3 tech sessions. gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
GOOD NEWS , WE ALSO WILL HAVE ACESS TO THE DYNO MACHINE!! Same as last year with fred .g. :thumbsup Im also looking at 2 or 3 tech sessions. gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

You're amazing. Thanks so much!

Roc Spo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 7, 2006
Sounds GREAT! I'd like to dyno the TT again, and would love a cruise through the beautiful contryside.
Ric

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Residence Inn Hotel Booked :thumbsup

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I'm staying at the Residence Inn also. Got my pics + paper work ready to send in Monday. "The Flying Farmer" :biggrin

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sounds GREAT! I'd like to dyno the TT again, and would love a cruise through the beautiful contryside.
Ric

A cruise would be great, but how would that work if our cars are under lockdown for the weekend?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Rick, will have a van for us , specifically if the bosses want to get to the mall!! Guys we are now the feture of the show, so send your pics. with the form, they are saying already people want to carlisle banner as a collectors item:thumbsup wheres my canadian squirrel!!! need a banner for auction eyhhh !! gtjoey 1314/0004/ something else is going on...:thumbsup

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
No problemo - gotcha covered. I will give you a call tomorrow. :thumbsup

:cheers
Trent

squirrel.gif

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Joey:
Outstanding job getting building G. For those who were at Carlisle last year it is the former dealership showroom and service building just past gate 1 that displayed the 68 Mustang Cobra Jets.
Count me in for the 05 GT and the GT/3.4 Whipple powered Lightning.

Attachments

• jdm_etown167_sized.jpg
    jdm_etown167_sized.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 211
  • 10.223.jpg
    10.223.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 214

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Damn killer L !!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Guys we have 10 pre reg already, NEED ALL THE FORMS, LETS GET GOING SO WE CAN MOVE ON TO THE SEMINAR PLANNING ..:thumbsup GTJOEY 1314.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update

Thanks to HOWIE LUCAS at LUCAS FORD, He will be sponsoring the Collectable carlisle banner and posters...........Thank you HOWIE LUCAS. Now we are over 20 pre registered gt's keep em coming!!!!!! any suggestions pm,call send smoke signals......enjoy gtjoey 1314/0004/?:thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Looks like everything is falling into place. :biggrin

Joey's got some surprise's planned. :eek

Rooms book fast .............. make your reservations and PM GTJOEY. :thumbsup

--