Ford Carlisle Event Gt Style!!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Just got an email from rick , will sure up things on monday sooooo hold your noses and hopefully we will be done. Packages for the tickets/passes etc. i will try to work out then too . So stay posted and will forward soon.. GET READY IM PUMPED.... GTJOEY 1314/0004/ ALMOST DBK CLONE:biggrin

cobraownr

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2007
Annapolis, MD
That was you in those black tube socks , you stud you.........:thumbsup I think we have a pic. from sept with the same rico look baby!! gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

What's with you and socks, Joey? You're always talking about my socks. You have some strange fixation about them? Does Ellen know about this?

Sure it was me! Do you think I would let anyone else sit on the GT40 like that?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Yor a man amonst men,garter belt king!!!!:lol:lol love ya my friend. Call me when you get some time.... gtjoey1314/0004 / almost something else:biggrin

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Beer is doable!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
We Are In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys just got the confirm!!!!! we are in , we are working out wether we are in the building or the big tent:thumbsup PLEASE PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS, SO I CAN SEND YOU THE FORMS........Also we need a pictures of each car. LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS AN ANNUAL EVENT FOR CARLISLE...:thumbsup WE HAVE ROCKETMAN,1442GINO,NJGT,GTNJ,STU,PETE L. DINO,LUCAS,JOEACR,COBRAR,DAVISP. MANY MORE, JUST PM ME .
ALL CARS HAVE TO SHOW UP ON THURS. WE PACK UP ON SUNDAY!!!!!!
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBERS WITH THE PM..
WILL CALL YOU LATER.. ALL PUMPED UP BABY!!!!!!!!! GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Guys just got the confirm!!!!! we are in , we are working out wether we are in the building or the big tent:thumbsup PLEASE PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS, SO I CAN SEND YOU THE FORMS........Also we need a pictures of each car. LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS AN ANNUAL EVENT FOR CARLISLE...:thumbsup WE HAVE ROCKETMAN,1442GINO,NJGT,GTNJ,STU,PETE L. DINO,LUCAS,JOEACR,COBRAR,DAVISP. MANY MORE, JUST PM ME .
ALL CARS HAVE TO SHOW UP ON THURS. WE PACK UP ON SUNDAY!!!!!!
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBERS WITH THE PM..
WILL CALL YOU LATER.. ALL PUMPED UP BABY!!!!!!!!! GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

Do the cars stay there the whole time or can we leave with them each day? If they stay there, how are they protected over night?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Joey,
Need to book rooms !!Get us a deal !!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hampton inn 717 240 0200, Residence inn 1 717 610 9050, BOTH DOWN THE STRRET FROM THE PLACE PLUS , CLEAN AND NEW...GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I'm in with you Joey! Carlisle's the largest Ford event on the east coast. Please everyone that can try to make it out with your car and lets make this in to a smash hit! You only live once and this is are time,so lets Rock Baby!!! :biggrin

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I'm in with you Joey! Carlisle's the largest Ford event on the east coast. Please everyone that can try to make it out with your car and lets make this in to a smash hit! You only live once and this is are time,so lets Rock Baby!!! :biggrin

I'll sign up for Thurs through Sat - will drive FGT. Can I get the car out every night to go to Hotel?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Since we are excepted show cars, there will be no charge for the display or entering, SO PLEASE PM , ME YOUR PHONE SO I CAN GET YOU THE PAPER WORK TO FILL OT.:thumbsup Also im not sure yet whether its the tent or building, so will fill in once i know..gtjoey 1314 get excited baby!!!:thumbsup HEY MAYBE THE GTGUYS WILL BE DELIVERING SOMETHING SPECIAL:biggrin BUT THEY ARE NOT WORKING THAT WEEKEND, ITS ALL ENJOYMENT.:thumbsupGTJOEY 1314/0004

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Joey,

PM sent, and looking forward to June.

This is the most recent photo I have with the car fairly clean.

http://home.comcast.net/~pgsionbeam/images/MrPete.jpg

Pete S.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Carlile event

JOEY count me in. I will trailer your Proto there and drive my GT.

For those of you asking about leaving with car to hotel: From past experiences with having a car featured in the building, it would be almost impossible to get the car out every night, unless you are very close to the doors. They really frown at moving cars once inside. Your best bet is hitch a ride with one of us that will bring a dually. If anyone has some type of system that can be placed around the car..would be a plus.

Good luck.....hoping to see you all there.

Gino

cobraownr

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2007
Annapolis, MD
You da Man, Joey! Thanks for setting this up. I'm in with my GTX1 #2. PM sent. You asked for photos of the cars. How do we send them to you?

Any idea if there is room for my original 427 SC Cobra? I don't know if the freshening work on it will be completed by June, but if it was certain that there would be indoor space for the Cobra at Carlisle, I could try to move the work along.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
GREAT NEWS.......First we are the whole building "G" thats the bulding outside gate 1 to 3 .THE WHOLE BUILDING!!!! They are using us to draw people to the show, we can hold 25 cars!!!! inside another 30 outside!!! we will have security ,alarm etc. ALSO PLEASE NOTE THERES A 40 DOLLAR TOTAL CHARGE TO CARLISLE EVENTS FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND FOR SECURITY , SO ANYONE I FAXED PLEASE ADD A CHECK TO THE ABOVE WHEN YOU MAIL THE FORM. Guys this looks really great!!!!! gtjoey 1314 send pm's :thumbsup

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Gino - can I bum a ride with ya? :banana:cheers:beer2: What Hotel you booking.

Joey - how do I get the car out Saturday night....

PeteS. - I'll drive to your place and we'll caravan the rest of the way in! Pe2unia can meet us at your house!

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Gino - can I bum a ride with ya? :banana:cheers:beer2: What Hotel you booking.

Joey - how do I get the car out Saturday night....

PeteS. - I'll drive to your place and we'll caravan the rest of the way in! Pe2unia can meet us at your house!

Absolutely you can bum a ride.... will let you know which hotel we book asap. Also, I find myself in the predictament of leaving Sat. nite, since I have to be at the Glenn on sunday nite to be ready for monday/tues track days.

Gino

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Map

When you go in carlisle events you will see building "g" will be all by itself so getting out saturday will not be a problem:thumbsup MAD N NC EMAIL YOUR FAX MY FRIEND......GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
DON THAT COBRA, IS ALWAYS WELCOME...:thumbsup GTJOEY 1314/0004

cobraownr

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2007
Annapolis, MD

Add me and GTX1 #2 to the conga line heading up to Carlisle from Maryland. Pete S. and I had a great time in the two red FGTs last August blasting up the NJTPK at Oh Dark Thirty in the morning to get to GT Guys at (Joey's) Barn.