Cars and Coffee Ford PAG Photos 1/31/09

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Well, it's been a couple months since I've been able to make it to the Cars and Coffee show, and this morning was a great one. When I got near the PAG Building around 6:15 am, there was already a line of cars waiting to get in. Eventually, they closed off the entry, I think before 7 am, as the entire show lot was filled.

IMG_1161copy.jpg

Lots of NSX's and S2000's club cars today, but still a good variety overall. I parked next to a cool modified 40 year old FIAT Abarth, Solo 2 autocrosser, about 1,400 lbs.

CC1copy.jpg

CC2copy.jpg

cc4copy.jpg

cc5copy.jpg

cc6copy.jpg

cc7copy.jpg

cc8copy.jpg

cc9copy.jpg

cc10copy.jpg

cc11copy.jpg

cc12copy.jpg

cc13copy.jpg

cc14copy.jpg

cc15copy.jpg

I miss my 1970 Pontiac GTO. The owner of this '65 GTO spent about 8 years converting it to a one off truck. Well done. No bondo, all lead.

cc16copy.jpg

cc17copy.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2006
Very nice Syco; what a great collection of gals with your awesome gal seen within the pictures too.

Takes care and thank you

Shadowman

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Wish I was there! Nice pics Randy!!! :)

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
As always great pics!! :cheers

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Beautiful Randy !

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thanks Bill, Bony, Skyrex, Torrie! Great to see George, John, Bruce, Chris, and Dennis at the show today.

George gets the early bird prize for showing up around 5:40 am...

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Good to see you to Randy (and rest of the crew), even if only for a moment.

Something told me to bring my daily driver today.....glad I did......it was as crowded as I've ever seen.

Great pics...

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
it was as crowded as I've ever seen.

Yeah, apparently there's a bit of behind the scenes drama :ack about the 80+ NSX's and 70+ S2000's.

I kind of feel, the more the merrier...As long as it's not the same every weekend.

http://www.carsandcoffee.info/forum/showthread.php?t=7248

Last edited:

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thanks for all the compliments. This Sunday morning, I went through and post processed all of them, they were missing a little snap to them. I like them better now.

Randy

PNicholson

Great pics - thanks for sharing. Was on my agenda, but I ended up going to a car show in San Juan Capistrano instead (entered my car). Of course, I didnt take my camera (darn it). There was about 400 cars at this show.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Great pics - thanks for sharing. Was on my agenda, but I ended up going to a car show in San Juan Capistrano instead (entered my car). Of course, I didnt take my camera (darn it). There was about 400 cars at this show.

Thanks Page! How did you do in the show contest? Hope it was fun!

Pro Detail

Nov 2, 2008
Well, it's been a couple months since I've been able to make it to the Cars and Coffee show, and this morning was a great one. When I got near the PAG Building around 6:15 am, there was already a line of cars waiting to get in. Eventually, they closed off the entry, I think before 7 am, as the entire show lot was filled.

IMG_1161copy.jpg

Lots of NSX's and S2000's club cars today, but still a good variety overall. I parked next to a cool modified 40 year old FIAT Abarth, Solo 2 autocrosser, about 1,400 lbs.

CC1copy.jpg

CC2copy.jpg

cc4copy.jpg

cc5copy.jpg

cc6copy.jpg

cc7copy.jpg

cc8copy.jpg

cc9copy.jpg

cc10copy.jpg

cc11copy.jpg

cc12copy.jpg

cc13copy.jpg

cc14copy.jpg

cc15copy.jpg

I miss my 1970 Pontiac GTO. The owner of this '65 GTO spent about 8 years converting it to a one off truck. Well done. No bondo, all lead.

cc16copy.jpg

cc17copy.jpg
You're car looks beautiful as will as you're picture's Randy :thumbsup

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Great pictures!

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime