Carlisle All Ford 2022

Kpgarage

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2019
If I’ve missed any posts on this I apologize. Are there plans for any FGT group events? I know it’s Lance’s show and it’s become one of the best Ford events in the world. Can’t bring a GT because no room to carry parts for other projects home but would enjoy meeting up. Thanks, KO

Tomcat

GT Owner
I have attended two Carlisles...10th anniversary GT (2015) and a few years later (kinda during COVID) and it is a GREAT venue and always good to see Lance and the GT (40) family!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Thanks for asking. We don't have a dedicated Ford GT display this year. Our featured vehicles this year are:

- '60s lightweight cars
- 40 years of the SSP Mustangs
- Shelby Turns 60! This will be a HUGE display!!! We are working closely with Shelby American.
- Bronco Reunion
- Electric Avenue
- And much more... but this give you an idea what's in store.

If anyone reading wants more info, check out: https://www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=ford+nationals

Of course, there will be some GT's on display throughout. As I've got some buddies bringing them. I always encourage people to bring them out for people to check out. Not to worry, we'll be sure to feature GT's again when the time is right!

Cheers,

Lance

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
3000 or so Fords in a huge field, what could be better?? Lance and his team put on quite the show. Been many times, great event.

AtlasGT

Sep 24, 2021
This will be my first ever Ford show in Carlisle. I live about 30 mins away and just bought my GT in September 2021. I got a car seat to take my 4 year old with me and I entered for the parade. If anyone wants to meet up I would love to meet some GT people.

Alex

Reactions: Shawn and Kpgarage

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Great call! Our now 21 year old was in a booster seat, when we picked up the car from the dealer back in 2005. Our now 17 yo, was there too, but in a carrier.

Reactions: Kpgarage

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Make sure you have the LATCH system installed and working.

AtlasGT

Sep 24, 2021
Make sure you have the LATCH system installed and working.
I do, thank you. I was surprised to see the correct system as well as the rear latch for forward facing. Turned the airbag off and it’s a lot of fun to do cars and coffee stuff with him. He’s almost 5 and loves it. I bought a 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S last year due to the rear seat just so we could do car shows together, but once I got the GT, we don’t drive the Porsche now hahah.

Reactions: RPM217

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
This will be my first ever Ford show in Carlisle. I live about 30 mins away and just bought my GT in September 2021. I got a car seat to take my 4 year old with me and I entered for the parade. If anyone wants to meet up I would love to meet some GT people.

Alex
Just letting everyone know that GTJoey will be in building "T" (the red building) with GT owner Don Carson with his white and blue GT along with special guests Friday and Saturday. He will once again be supporting our veterans with his GT book sales. All proceeds go to our veterans. Stop by and check them out. you never know who you might run in to!! have fun!!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Just wanted to make sure cause many people took them out or don't read the owners manual.

Reactions: roketman

Tomcat

GT Owner
Just letting everyone know that GTJoey will be in building "T" (the red building)
Worth the trip right there :)

Reactions: twobjshelbys

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
If you’re planning to go, check with Lance about where to park. The last time I went was in 2917 (I think) and he had arranged a location for GTs to park together.

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
TELL JOEY WE SAAID HELLO HE IS NOT FORGOTTEN YET!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I'm here, hope everyone doing well...…
Something happened to my computer , its hard to log on...
See you all at Carlisle, Lance doing another wonderful job.
See you at building T
GTJOEY1314

Reactions: THamonGT

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
I don't know how to do it, but is it possible for someone to put together a post whereby we could make a list of who is coming, what days, and with what cars?

Might help Lance/Ken to know what sized area they might be able to set aside?

Also could allow for pre-planning a possible after-show-hours activity?

AtlasGT

Sep 24, 2021
I received my registration stuff and there is a small section that looks to be assigned to GT’s. I forget the # area.

I’ll be there Saturday with my 06. I was going to do the parade and then find something to do down in the town(bar/restaurant). I’m game for an after hours event.

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
I received my registration stuff and there is a small section that looks to be assigned to GT’s. I forget the # area.

I’ll be there Saturday with my 06. I was going to do the parade and then find something to do down in the town(bar/restaurant). I’m game for an after hours event.
its B506 and B507.I will be there with my 05 Friday and Saturday.See u there

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Thanks for the location.

Will be there Friday - Sunday. Trying to bring both GTs with my son.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Just wanted to make sure cause many people took them out or don't read the owners manual.
I took mine out too! But for good reason, I got rid of the kids! Not really at ages 26 and 29 they don’t fit in the child seats anymore!!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan

a really nice drive and good place to eat is south out of Carlisle to Mt. Holly. it's the Holly Inn. very old hotel with great steaks. good parking for GTs. been a few years since I've been there but used to be excellent. south on Hanover st. out of Carlisle. jmo