Cant wait for the new GT500

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
E6A05111-D6E0-4053-8942-1574B763B4D3 2.jpg

I didn't really plan on buying this but it became available and I took it. Base car with the tech and handling pack.

Trans and powertrain are sick. Pulls like a freight train. The kids liked riding in the back seat.

Thanks Kevin @Pat Milliken Ford

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Congrats Dave. Looks great. Please share more pics.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Now that looks pretty mean. What a perfect family fun car! Nice. Enjoy while the kids fit in the back, should be for quite a while!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Congrats Dave. Looks great. Please share more pics.

Yes, let's see the sides and back when you have time.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Thanks Dave for your continued business over the years! Happy to see you got this one. That car is insane.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
dam, popped up the page and almost went blind!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, airdropping it to my laptop with the auto enhance function makes it look a lot more nuclear than it is. 😄

Reactions: Iconic GT

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Damn !! Love that color

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
OUTSTANDING! :D
What a car, congratulations!

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Those new GT500's just look like mean machines. Congrats, what is the color name? Grabber Lime(y)

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
View attachment 59585

I didn't really plan on buying this but it became available and I took it. Base car with the tech and handling pack.

Trans and powertrain are sick. Pulls like a freight train. The kids liked riding in the back seat.

Thanks Kevin @Pat Milliken Ford
Congrats!I almost went with that spec but made a last minute change to Velocity blue/white stripe which is being built end of this month.Cant wait

Revans134

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2019
Scottsdale
JOETWINT,
if you don’t mind me asking when did you order yours? I ordered mine in October and don’t have a vin or a build start date yet, let alone a delivery date and dealer isn’t returning emails

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
I ordered mine in September. I am getting the Iconic Silver CFTP Golden Ticket. I just received my Build date (delayed again) April 13th I'm stoked as my VIn is my Birthdate and Year born. I didnt pay for this!

It will be worth the WAIT! I was hoping to have a ride with Billy Johnson at the Shelby BAsh in the 500 and with Joey Hand inthe GT.

Lets hope the production lines stay open!!!! We have a BIG Shelby event here in Texas in May!!!

Good luck to you all!!! Post up your pics!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Another member of the impossible to get it right in photos color club. This is pretty close. I think.

I'm probably gonna pull the stripes off and change the wheels. Pretty wild how hard this thing pulls stock, especially in 40 degree weather.

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

ScottK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Congrats DBK! Drove one last year and was shocked at how hard it pulls, and pulls, and pulls.

Not that it matters but agree on the stripe “delete”. At least the rocker stripes anyway.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats... you wont be noticed in that thing at all :)