Can't load photos???

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Sure would like to load some photos. Site says FAILED....?

Tom B

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 1, 2005
Fallston, MD
Sure would like to load some photos. Site says FAILED....?

I couldn't either??? Same message.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
DBK is aware of the problem.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Been dealing with it since last night. Can't tell if it is server or software. Will update when fixed.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Gone through all the prescribed fixes, loaded and re-loaded the software, enabled and disabled plugins, moved the files from the database to the file system, wacked the server around, blah blah blah. No luck. Ticket submitted so tech support can examine the issue. Could be another day or two.

H

HHGT

Gone through all the prescribed fixes, loaded and re-loaded the software, enabled and disabled plugins, moved the files from the database to the file system, wacked the server around, blah blah blah. No luck. Ticket submitted so tech support can examine the issue. Could be another day or two.

Dave, the Corvetteforum where you and I used to hang around had the same issue after they updated the VBulletin software. As a result, everyone had to get a photobucket account and cut and paste the img url within the thread. I tried it last night with the SteveA going away thread last night and it worked. I can put together a tutorial for everyone if need be. Let me know.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Fixed.

Attachments

• fordgt1.jpg
    fordgt1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 95

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
holly bat cah-ca, how did the yellow GT get from Wixsom to Joey's musuem?

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV

Never seen quite such an interesting bee on a wall before! :wink

Thanks for fixing the pics. Tried to learn how to use image shack or photobucket :confused this week and it made me feel more completely technologically challenged than I already am! :ack

:thumbsup to point, click and upload!!!