Bringing a trailer to rally 10

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Where is Ford WHQ from the Henry hotel? How far away? Can we get and address?

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX

I believe it's across the street??

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida

It's almost literally across the street. Well, across the freeway.

I'd like to see this firmed up too. For early arrivals. I'm good with WHQ lot, Fairlane Mall lot, heck...any nearby lot. One less thing to deal with as we get on the road in a few days.

henry.jpg

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Save me a spot Dave. Since the plans changed I will be bringing the F350 & 20 footer.

Unless you have a need for a transporter then I can leave the big rig there & drive the GT home.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Dave, I need a spot at your place or at the mall. Keep us posted thanks !!

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Thanks for map Gary. I am planning on parking at Ford WHQ also. Will we need to get contact of permission slip to park there? Getting close and I want to have everything set up with no surprises.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Save me a spot Dave. Since the plans changed I will be bringing the F350 & 20 footer.

Dave, I need a spot at your place or at the mall. Keep us posted thanks !!

No problem.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Here is the lot at WHQ.

The area depicted in green is the NW corner of Lot #4, which is where we've been told to park. If you want to put a note on the window, you can print out a sheet saying "Ford GT National Rally 10 Attendee - Trailer Parking Cleared by Janet O'Connell, Property Manager." Please try and park as close to that corner away from the structures as possible and make sure the lanes are clear!

trailers.jpg

And again, if any of you wish to store your rig in a gated, locked facility, you are welcome to do so with us.

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
Dave

I will have a 43 ft trailer as well but I also have all the ford gt items I made for the event plus all my camera equipment any chance hotel can handle it? Let me know.

Thanks Bennie

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
What day are you getting here?

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
I will get in Monday afternoon

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Thanks Dave, I have printed out paper with the information you posted and my contact information to put in the window. Will be there Monday afternoon to get parked and unloaded.

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
Thanks Dave, I have printed out paper with the information you posted and my contact information to put in the window. Will be there Monday afternoon to get parked and unloaded.

I will be there Sunday afternoon Blake with my rig... I will let ya know how it looks. Eric

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
I'm good with WHQ lot, Fairlane Mall lot, heck...any nearby lot. One less thing to deal with as we get on the road in a few days.

Dave, I'm with Xcentric and think it would be easier for you and me to deal with when we arrive or it's time to depart the Rally at 0500 on 30 Aug, etc. Thanks again for the offer to park at your garage. I'd still like to see your garage if time permits during the event.

Hopefully, everyone parking a trailer at WHQ will leave enough room for a trailer to be driven out before they depart and not block someone in. Some of us have early airline departures and can't afford to be blocked in on departure morning. Maybe everyone could put their cell phone number on the "Rally 10 Attendee" placard you recommended everyone place on their windows so they can be contacted in an emergency. Will there be someone directing trailer parking for those spatially challenged? LOL

Attachments

• Ford GT National Rally 10 Attendee.pdf
    79.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Rolling through Kentucky now. Looks like I'll get to trailer parking area at 6. Will there be someone there to let us in? Thanks Dave. Ben