GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/videos/a31745/ford-gt-interior-spy-photos-video/

Here's an article about KB's video.

Ed

PS I don't think KB was suppose to photograph interior.

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/videos/a31745/ford-gt-interior-spy-photos-video/

Here's an article about KB's video.

Ed

PS I don't think KB was suppose to photograph interior.

Nah, he'd have permission. He's a marketing machine. I saw his old rally cross Focus up on the lift in the garage.

That interior has some non-production components (seat inserts, PRNDL dial), and the TT cars get savaged. I always cry when I get near these things because of how rough they are but all the employees are like "What? They are cars." :lol :ack

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Cool that you can see the front aero outlet ducting when he opens the door

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
is Ken getting a new GT ?

LGrasso

Jul 31, 2016
Sarasota, FL
Here's another quick video just released by Ford performance. Though unrelated to the Ken Block video, I thought this short clip would best fit on this thread rather than get its own.
https://www.facebook.com/FordPerformance/videos/10154626420323820/

Last edited:

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
sounds like a jet.

Bullitt2065

Aug 25, 2015
Detroit, MI
Nah, he'd have permission. He's a marketing machine. I saw his old rally cross Focus up on the lift in the garage.

That interior has some non-production components (seat inserts, PRNDL dial), and the TT cars get savaged. I always cry when I get near these things because of how rough they are but all the employees are like "What? They are cars." :lol :ack

I was curious whether that PRNDL dial (which looks to have come straight from a Fusion) would be making the cut, or not. It seems like the generic headlight dial might make it, but I'm glad the gear selector knob won't.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
The more Fusion interior parts the better so we're not paying $5k for switchgear 20 years from now.

Cabin is a tight fit. Specracer and CobraR better lose some weight.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Loosing weight is not a good thing for this scrawny one....

I also like the generic Ford parts from the "parts bins" on the 05 (with the exception of the key fob). Fitting tribute to the Ford brand.

The more Fusion interior parts the better so we're not paying $5k for switchgear 20 years from now.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit

My doctor and accountant may have trouble with fit, I won't. They are doing a fine job of 'lightening' me up. ;-))

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
The more Fusion interior parts the better so we're not paying $5k for switchgear 20 years from now..

No, no, no -- existing parts will be utilized wherever they can be; and that's good, known durability. The bad news is, a new unique Ford GT part number will be assigned along with a Ferrari-like mark-up. Sir: You do want the Ford GT alternator, not the one from the Mustang GT?? ;-))