Bj Starts Thurs.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Well , thurs starts palm beach, will be interesting with all that is going on. I think 007 is on the block is this correct dbk? ENJOY GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
It most certainly will be interesting joey!!! :ack

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Well , thurs starts palm beach, will be interesting with all that is going on. I think 007 is on the block is this correct dbk? ENJOY GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

You ment PJ and not BJ... right??

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Tim ,
Do you know why women smile when they are going down the isle to get married??? no more BJ'S

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Tim ,
Do you know why women smile when they are going down the isle to get married??? no more BJ'S

What do marriages and a hurricanes have in common?
At the beginning of both there's a lot of sucking and blowing going on and when they are gone your house is missing.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Ah- hummmmmmm ...getting back to the topic at hand:lol , supposedly all the "spots" for that auction have been filled. 'Guess that pretty much answers the question about the "Scottsdale effect".

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Sense were being pulled back on the topic:biggrin , last night speed ran what was almost a 2 hour long BJ promo piece. It was done well and I did enjoy it.

Mad Max

Apr 7, 2006
SE Michigan
Somebody please forward this to Mrs. Max, and call me in sick for Friday:banana :banana

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Tim ,
I'm an idiot..... sh!!! I thought Palm Beach wich is still wrong in my qoute of PJ because that aint even half of the BJ's with the PJ's and the PB's WOW!! /I got issues... hey! I neversaid I was the sharpest tool in the shed:confused

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I'm an idiot..... sh!!! I thought Palm Beach wich is still wrong in my qoute of PJ because that aint even half of the BJ's with the PJ's and the PB's WOW!! /I got issues... hey! I neversaid I was the sharpest tool in the shed:confused

...HUH???????? :eek

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
What do marriages and a hurricanes have in common?
At the beginning of both there's a lot of sucking and blowing going on and when they are gone your house is missing.

:lol :lol :lol :lol
Wait a minute ........... that's true.:frown