ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Great experience for boys.

Before my son was two years old, we had looked through so many car magazines together, he could walk through any parking lot and tell you the make of any car. By age four, he had to have his own car magazines. Now that he's five, he watches The Speed Channel as often as his mother will let him. He and his three year old sister race for "Pinks" in our living room. During my last trip home, he asked me if I would watch the "Barrett-Jackson Show" with him on The Speed Channel. Going to Barrett-Jackson would probably be the ultimate experience for him.

Best Regards,
Jason

Jason,

Bring him! He'll have a blast. Charley will show him around. Daniel will teach him some new words!! :biggrin

Chip

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Charley will show him around. Daniel will teach him some new words!!

:eek - Aren't kids wonderful.....................

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
Chip
Add 2 more to all of the events :cheers

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Chip, I'll be there again. Just 1 for now.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Chip,

There's a good chance that Kim and I might make it. I am an investor/financier with a company headquartered in Scottsdale, and they are sponsors of the auction, and are also hosting a dinner during the week. They have invited us to join them and meet with the firm's principals at the same time. I'll check and let you know for sure as soon as I can.

fast eddie

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2006
phoenix, az
We'll be there. count us in for 2

miki and ed

rsman

GT Owner
Jun 2, 2007
Would love to join up. Count me in for 2.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
38 and climbing, attendance exceeds last year.

Gentlemen,

It looks like we'll have an outstanding turnout for our 2nd Annual Ford GT Barrett Jackson Bull Run and dinner. I've been out of town for a few days trying to find some quail to kill in central California and have not updated for a while. Here's a fresh list. Again my good friends, if you live within 1000 miles of Scottsdale and you miss this event, it could ruin your life. :biggrin After half a dozen Makers Mark's, Bony could train even a rank amateur on the finer points of how to buy a used bus for $2 million dollars. I can't wait. :banana:banana:banana

Chip

DBK-2
Bony-1
ChipBeck-5
Tomy Hamon-2
Lthlvpr-1
Kirby Vieira-1
AZGT-5
Jason's Auto Spa-1
Waldo-2
Team Jeff-2
Fyr-FtrGT-1
GT Tech-2
JBG-2
PhxGT-1
TimCantwell-2
Fast Eddie-2
rsman-2
BlueMoose-2
GTinmyBlood-2

gtkurt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 25, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Chip,

Count me in for two and one FGT.
Thanks for putting this together I had a great time last year.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
That makes...............

40 !!!!!!

Chip

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
Are we considering the Palm Beach Fla. Barrett Jackson in March. I plan to attend that event and would love to get a group together as well.

regarads,

dino

I'm thinking of driving over from Boca Grande with the black GT for the BJ event. West Coaster's...call me if you want to caravan w/Gt's. Paul Eddy: mobile# 781-608-2840

huffmantimm

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 26, 2007
sheldon,tx
new gt owner

hey just got my quicksilver GT(nov 19th) . I live in huffman,tx want to get hooked up on some of these events around the country..

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Trailex at B-J Scottsdale

pauleddy.....Are you talking about going to the Scottsdale B-J or the Florida event?

Kurt...I got you down for 2

Tim....Start off by confirming your attendance at B-J Scottsdale

Gentlemen,

Carl from Trailex will be joining us both nights as well. He's a great guy and a lot of fun to spend time with. This will definately be bigger than last year. :cheers

Chip

New list.

DBK-2
Bony-1
ChipBeck-5
Tomy Hamon-2
Lthlvpr-1
Kirby Vieira-1
AZGT-5
Jason's Auto Spa-1
Waldo-2
Team Jeff-2
Fyr-FtrGT-1
GT Tech-2
JBG-2
PhxGT-1
TimCantwell-2
Fast Eddie-2
rsman-2
BlueMoose-2
GTinmyBlood-2
Carl...Trailex Trailers-2
GTKurt-2
Huffmantim-2-?
PaulEddy-2-?

huffmantimm

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 26, 2007
sheldon,tx
check schedule

let me check my schedule will let know shortly

pauleddy.....Are you talking about going to the Scottsdale B-J or the Florida event?

Kurt...I got you down for 2

Tim....Start off by confirming your attendance at B-J Scottsdale

Gentlemen,

Carl from Trailex will be joining us both nights as well. He's a great guy and a lot of fun to spend time with. This will definately be bigger than last year. :cheers

Chip

New list.

DBK-2
Bony-1
ChipBeck-5
Tomy Hamon-2
Lthlvpr-1
Kirby Vieira-1
AZGT-5
Jason's Auto Spa-1
Waldo-2
Team Jeff-2
Fyr-FtrGT-1
GT Tech-2
JBG-2
PhxGT-1
TimCantwell-2
Fast Eddie-2
rsman-2
BlueMoose-2
GTinmyBlood-2
Carl...Trailex Trailers-2
GTKurt-2
Huffmantim-2-?
PaulEddy-2-?

GT PILOT

GT Addict/ B.o.D.
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 15, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Two more please Chip! Thank you for organizing again!

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Chip

add me for a possible two.

Steve

Bob Hibbs

GT Owner
Oct 17, 2007
Chip:

Just purchased a GT last month and would love to come.
Will deinitely be there on Thursday (Maybe Wednesday). JOan may join me or may not. I will nont be bringing my GT but will be excited to see the other cars there.
Bob
Gentlemen,

Last January we had two very enjoyable gatherings of Ford GT owners during the Barrett Jackson auto auction. I would be happy to put it together for this year's gala event as well if there is any interest. The Barrett Jackson auction dates this year are January 13th (Sun.) to the 20th (Sun.). Last year we had dinner at Don and Charlie's on Wednesday night (39 attendees and 14 GTs were there) and at the El Charro Lodge on Thursday night (30 attendees and 12 GTs in attendance). Those two establishments work out well as the food is excellent, the owners are longtime friends of mine and most accommodating, and secure parking can be arranged for those owners driving their GTs. We did not have dinners on Friday or Saturday night as those are the two most exciting nights to be at the auction bidding with your fellow high rollers. Veronica, Charley, and I had a blast last year. :banana:banana:banana Do we have many GT owners attending Barrett Jackson this year and is there any interest in a GT Forum "Rally at the Auction"??

Chip

Cotty

GT Owner
Apr 1, 2007
Minneapolis
Got room for 2 more for Thursday evening at BJ? if so, put me down--what is the time by the way? Cotty Lowry

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Got room for 2 more for Thursday evening at BJ? if so, put me down--what is the time by the way? Cotty Lowry

Post #10 on this thread mentions 7PM, Cotty. :cheers

DGCA

*Supporting Vendor*
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2007
Southern California
I am a new Forum member, Count me in with GT. I will be at Barrett-Jackson Wed. - Sun.