Best to your dad. Hope all ends well.

BTW is there a video of that race?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Tim, Thanks for the laugh !! I'm sorry to hear about your father, My thoughts are with you. sincerely. Brian

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
Tim,

Glad to hear your father is doing well.

So what is long, round, hard, and full of seamen???
... the one racing in your picture.

Hope the above put another smile on your face...

H

HHGT

Sorry to hear about your Dad Tim. Speedy Recovery my friend...

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Again, thanks to all. Dad's still in the hospital, they are running more tests than I thought even existed. He's feeling O.K. and was amazed at how many members of the FGT forum have expressed their well wishes and support. He cannot fathom that so many people he doesn't even know are praying for him. Thanks to you all!!!

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Well here is one more. Wishing and praying for the best outcome for your dad. Hang in there Tim.

Rick

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Funny, Tim

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Again, thanks to all. Dad's still in the hospital, they are running more tests than I thought even existed. He's feeling O.K. and was amazed at how many members of the FGT forum have expressed their well wishes and support. He cannot fathom that so many people he doesn't even know are praying for him. Thanks to you all!!!

Hey Tim,
I can understand your pain at this time. It is always rough to see your parents in the hospital or in pain. Your post touched me at this time. I lost my father to cancer on September 23 2007.
Yesterday was the two year anniversary. I miss him every day. I urge all of you to spend as much time as you can with your parents as you can. You can't image how much you will miss them when they are gone..... I had my father sign my CF console before he passed away.. Besides partially naming the car after my mother his signature is the most important part of my GT.

Tim, I wish you father a heart felt speedy recovery

Attachments

• IMG_0933.jpg
    IMG_0933.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 70

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
our prayers are with your dad!

H

HHGT

Hey Tim, how's your Dad doing?