Attention black Texas cars

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
The rider in the next to last photo is actually in the oncoming lane forcing cars to the shoulder while he does a flying T.

...while riding on the WRONG SIDE of a "double yellow" to boot...and approaching a CORNER. :frown

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Believe me when I tell you a lot of practice went into those guys before they even got on the motorcycle. They learned how to fall, and yes you can control your fall in almost any situation if you practice enough, and then they started on the bike work.

All of us enjoy having a special skill, whether it is driving, scuba, climbing, skydiving ..........or parking your car. :wink :lol :cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Believe me when I tell you a lot of practice went into those guys before they even got on the motorcycle. They learned how to fall, and yes you can control your fall in almost any situation if you practice enough, and then they started on the bike work.

Uuuuuuuuuh...how does one "practice" BEFORE he actually gets on a 'scooter'? 'Just sayin'...
Anyway, like I mentioned, there are FAAAAAAAR too many sudden, uncontrollable, and in many cases UNPREDICTABLE variables that can (and often DO) occur SUDDENLY when riding on the street. So, just like RACING, stunt riding belongs elsewhere. And REGARDLESS, one does N-O-T "stunt ride" into oncoming traffic on the wrong side of a double yellow!!! I'm sorry, but, THAT LEO was/is a pinhead. 'No excuse at all for what he did. As I said - how long do you think it'd take him to write you or me a ticket for doing what HE did?

All of us enjoy having a special skill, whether it is driving, scuba, climbing, skydiving ..........or parking your car. :wink :lol :cheers

Aaaaaaaaaaaah SHUDDUP!!! THAT remark just cost you EXTRA on that dinner tab yeeeer gunna be payin' in Vegas! :tongue :cheers

racer X

GT Owner
Nov 4, 2005
Love to have a copy.... Fun times!!!

Seems like a long time ago. Currently up to 30,000 miles of fun. Thanks!!!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hey , racer x , loooong time, hope all is well.....just saw the post.....each day they drove us to and from the track like that,EVEN MAKING THE TURNS FOR THE ENTIRE APROX 5 MILES? EACH WAY. THEY HAD THAT JAMMER THING SO THE LIGHTS WOULD STAY GREEN ALL TH WAY. Maybe I have a special picture if I can find it will post it......enjoy 5 years and its still not old :thumbsup GTJOEY1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
here it is!

Found a lot of pictures but this one should sum up a DBK/BONY/GTJOEY Indy event.

See you in VIR after the Barn.

Attachments

• IMGP2430.JPG
    IMGP2430.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 86

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Racer X here's a link to The Indy Adventure. Way back when our cars were new and we were much younger. See you at Rally V.:thumbsup

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vintage_racer/sets/72157615814049093/

Photo's taken by my friend Marshall. Sorry GTJoey no video, that I know of anyway.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Great pics....for the guy that bought bonys car , thats it on the last full row....brand newish..also IM NOW PUMPED EVEN IN A DEPRESSION!!!!! BUISNESS IS DEAD ..THE COUNTRY IS DEAD.....LETS RALLY IN YEAR 5 LIKE ITS 1999.....BABY!!!!!!!!! SCRATCH THAT LIKE ITS 1985.....SINCE WHERE ON A REAGAN THEME..:biggrin
Hey you realise we had all those gt's in turn one for 3 days and not one scratch....pretty cool....gtjoey1314:thumbsup

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Love to have a copy.... Fun times!!!

Seems like a long time ago. Currently up to 30,000 miles of fun. Thanks!!!!!

Hi Steve! Haven't heard from you in so long I forgot you were at Indy. I e-mailed the pic to you. If it doesn't come out let me know. I still owe you one for letting the GT Guys have that odometer module to replace the one they fried on my car! It sure simplified a complicated problem. Thanks again.

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
THEY HAD THAT JAMMER THING SO THE LIGHTS WOULD STAY GREEN ALL TH WAY.

Hrmmm... Where can I pick one of those up? :biggrin

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hrmmm... Where can I pick one of those up? :biggrin

I have a supplier who sells them but only police and emergency departments can buy them.

Of course I have to have a demo...:biggrin

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
I have a supplier who sells them but only police and emergency departments can buy them.

Of course I have to have a demo...:biggrin

:willy:eek:willy