Aston Martin - thought

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
It's an expensive option for detailing but if the shine is durable then it will be worth it. I swear I washed that car like 3 times the first week of ownership.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Wow that looks great. I am having my very modified supercharge NSX up for sale in a couple of weeks and plan to have it detailed prior to sale. I'll recommend this since it is black too!

John
Don't sell it John, you have 2 classics, you won't be able to replace either one of them. So many have sold their NSX's and come back.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Speaking with 1st hand experience (black no stripe), this is not possible.... You have to just live with...

assist owners of black cars from going insane.

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
As mentioned earlier, I have the V12V for sale in the classifieds here. The V12 is awesome, very quick and gives the GT a run for its money, but of course is not quite as quick. I've driven the V8 Vantage and was not impressed, it reminded me of a truck V8, SLOW revving. But thats just me. The owner that test drove my car had the v8 fell in love with the v12, he'll be upgrading but unfortunately black wasnt his favorite color. I have pics at v12vantage.shuttferfly.com. I bought the car wholesale with the intention to sell, I would keep it if I had a 3 car garage and didnt need a little extra cash on hand. Check it out I think you'll like it. I'm looking to move it for a great price.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...V12-carbon-black-edition...&highlight=Vantage
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2011...n-Black-Edition-/160918213328?forcev4exp=true

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
A friend of mine bought the V12 on the same day I bought this V8. He is selling his V12 now. I still love the V8. ;)

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
A friend of mine bought the V12 on the same day I bought this V8. He is selling his V12 now. I still love the V8. ;)

You responded to that nicer than I would have. :lol Always nice to post on a thread slamming someone's car choice.

Hope he has that car for a looooong time. :cheers