Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
how long are you in the Niagara area?

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Joey, Don informed me you will not be heading over to Montreal. Unfortunate, it would have been a nice loop. hopefully next spring " after the thaw ". A drive up 87 through Saratoga, lake Placid, Montreal and return through Vermont would be an awesome ride! Anyway enjoy the falls"

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Joey, Don informed me you will not be heading over to Montreal. Unfortunate, it would have been a nice loop. hopefully next spring " after the thaw ". A drive up 87 through Saratoga, lake Placid, Montreal and return through Vermont would be an awesome ride! Anyway enjoy the falls"

They have no clue what they will be missing !!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
how long are you in the Niagara area?
Deryy , you in? gtjoey1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
They have no clue what they will be missing !!!!
Hey Columbus, are you coming........:lol:lol:lol gtjoey1314

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
Have to check family calendar tonight, what day(s) will you be where?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
We are going over the Niagra bridge, then off to the lake for hotel and eats......want to take many pictures at the falls.......from the Canadian side the angle is great.....gtjoey1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Chris.........I CANT WAIT.......I JUST CANT WAIT............Less than 2 weeks and we are off on another adventure with Don and all the rest......

Im loading the car with sunoco ultra to get there faster....gtjoey1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Don/Nardo, cant wait to get back to this..........gtjoey1314 a week away.....anyone else..............

Attachments

• SDC11108.jpg
    SDC11108.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 142

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Broken speedo? :lol

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Ah the good ole days......when gauges worked and men were men.

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Nardo 5 days and counting.........live every day to the fullest, the gt is filled to the top, tires at 32lbs.....LETS GO.....DON call me tomorrow as for the check point...gtjoey1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Stanjay, we leave 1 am on saturday morning, crossing over the gwb......route 80 west to route 287 north....we are going to meet Don a couple miles north of that and head towards niagra.............we should reach the buffalo area around 8/9 oclock....
We really cannot open either gt up as the police are EVERYWHERE on this route..........
So pm your cell, we will be head back sunday morning after a nice dinner on saturday...........your always welcome...........
enjoy gtjoey1314

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I heard that it might be snowing in upstate NY.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I heard that it might be snowing in upstate NY.
Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rich says, the bridgestones are good up to 3 inches of michigan snow...plus the salt will give the car a little more patina.....
I WANNA , WANNA RIDE, WANNA RIDE......:biggrin
Since we only need one pair of socks and underwear, Im carrying the snow chains with the studs in them....Stanjay says we can always stop by.....gtjoey1314 GET READY THE WORLD IS IMPLODING AS WE ARE EXPLORING..........:lol

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rich says, the bridgestones are good up to 3 inches of michigan snow...plus the salt will give the car a little more patina.....
I WANNA , WANNA RIDE, WANNA RIDE......:biggrin
Since we only need one pair of socks and underwear, Im carrying the snow chains with the studs in them....Stanjay says we can always stop by.....gtjoey1314 GET READY THE WORLD IS IMPLODING AS WE ARE EXPLORING..........:lol

Who NeeDs StuDDed tires with you STUDS in the car? :lol :lol

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Bring the snow chains.....

NWS has a winter weather watch from 8am Saturday till noon Sunday with snow accumulation of up to 4" in the Poconos which GTJoey will be passing thru.

Where the hell is Al Gore when you need him - we could all use a little global warming this weekend.

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Neither snow nor sleet will slow down GT Joey and Nardo....

NWS now calling for 6-10 inches of snow thru eastern Pa and upstate NY Saturday am thru Sunday am. I decided not to drive the GT up to Niagara thru this system tomorrow but GT Joey and Nardo have pressed ahead early and are driving ahead of the storm today. Getting back should be fun.

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Drive safe...looks to be nasty. No way I could break away from work. Not that I would have gone in the GT but the Raptor would have liked to have been a part of it. Call if you guys get stranded.

Stu

Last edited:

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Sounds like an extremely smart idea, to get ahead of this freak storm!!! Can you imagine trying to drive a GT in 6 or more inches of snow??

Joey, PM me if you run into trouble Truck and trailer standing by.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.