Any Florida guys up for a Sunday drive?

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
This Sunday, March 22nd, a few cars will be departing Sarasota and heading to Key West. I will be going as far as Miami to have lunch and head back. So Far we have the following cars on board:

Maserati MC-12
Ferrari F-40
Four 2004 Twin Turbo Gallardos
One 2006 Twin Turbo Gallardo

We could use some American Muscle representation here. Anyone interested in coming along for part of the drive or meeting up in Miami for lunch is more than welcome. I hope some of you can make it.
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02098.jpg
    DSC02098.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
American muscle? What is this a Mustang website? :lol

Someone from Florida needs to take this offer up.

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
I'm in Miami this weekend, maybe i'll come by and say hello if you guys swing through. Will PM you Jason.

Unfortunately the GT is staying in Chicago...

UFO74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 17, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
If you will be coming down I-75, I will meet you at one of the Ft. Myers exits and join you for part of journey. I will drive my British Ultima GTR with American Muscle.

Please provide details.

Al

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
Sorry I will miss it. The lady and I will not be back in Sarasota until April. PD

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I hope you realize that threads like these are borderline cruel and inhumane to those of us who still have cinders and salt on our roads. :mad

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
If I wasn't in Vegas I would be there for sure!!

Have a blast and be safe.. Expect killer vids and pics :biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hummmm.. Not sure if I can run to The Keys but I'd like to meet up with you guys in the Miami area ..:thumbsup
There is another airstrip event coming up... I am itching for a TT set up.. I may need to have a private meeting with the Florida main Power dealer to discuss a fix..:biggrin

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I could make lunch in Miami. Where are you going to dine?

You might drop an email to Manny. He is local and usually up for something like this.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Damn, I was there last weekend, a Homestead for grand am, and then down on Big Pine...... Oh well, GT is still sleeping in Boston anyway.....

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Wish you were going North FL. I live to far nrth to meet you. Took the GT out to last nights cruise. Was well received by all. Maybe next time. Be safe and have fun.:banana
David

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Can't believe I missed this thread! Where's lunch?? PM me please.

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
On The Way Back?

If you guys are heading back on late Sunday or perhaps Monday morning, would love to join up with you on I-75/Northport-area heading back towards Sarasota. PM me if that's do-able and we'll fire up "Black Beauty" for a little romp!

UFO74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 17, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
:confused A bit disappointed. Responded to what I thought was an invitation to go for a cruise on 19 Mar, and have heard nothing. I believe there is a rest stop at the Daniels (SW Regional Airport) exit on Interstate 75.
Could join you there. Again, could you provide more details, by posting message, email, PM. You provide phone number I will call.:confused

Al

Hydra GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2008
Delray Beach, FL
I was hoping to make it to at least Miami...too much work going on this weekend. Have an awesome caravan down south.:thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Has anyone received an update or PM ??

UFO74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 17, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
Stormcat:

Despite two posts asking for information, I have heard nothing. I just called the phone number of Heffner business and left message asking someone to call if they received message before cruise.

Al

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Nothing yet...

UFO74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 17, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
Glad to hear its not just me. Thought they might have found out about my BO.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
The weather over here has been very bad the past few days .. heavy rains again today ?? :ack