H

HHGT

Lakers will kick their buts....:biggrin

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Big Laker fan as well Sam and a Celtic hater as far back as '69, but I got a bad feeling about this one.:frown

H

HHGT

I've hated the Celtics since Bird...

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I never put up $ on sports (bruins this year anyone?) but I am from Boston, so Go C's!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Loved the Lakers since West, Goodrich & Chamberlain.

It didn't hurt that co-Spartan/Magic became a Laker creating SHOWTIME either!:thumbsup

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Celtics bring da heat baby. If they are still all white, I'm putting my money on LA.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Loved the Lakers since West, Goodrich & Chamberlain...

and Baylor

GERMANORACING

GT Owner
Dec 4, 2006
Farmington CT USA
Celtics in 6 ...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'm definitely forced to hate Boston as a Detroit fan (I still hate Danny Ainge), but I'm conflicted with the Lakers. I've always loved Kobe Bryant's game and thought it was funny anyone would even argue he's not the best player in the game when it counts, but I really dislike Pau "I can't stop crying like a bitch" Gasol (Seriously Hermano, you don't have to act like someone stole your bottle every time you get touched), and I do get annoyed at how fairweather Laker fans are. Second only to Miami. The Lake show in June is a convention of toupe wearing 70 year old men asking their implant bimbo who has more touchdowns :lol

Sorry Steve :lol

I can't make a prediction. When Rondo is on, he's put that team on another level. Best deal in the league for a PG. Would you rather have Rondo for 5 years at $55 mil or Chris Paul and his potentially ruined knee for 3 years and $48 mil? :eek

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Saw a great show on TV not long a go about Larry Bird and Magic. Always being a "toupe wearing implanted bimbo asking" Laker fan, I changed my viewpoint on Larry Bird, he's one hell of a stand up individual. Couldn't help but have respect for him after the show.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'm just giving Steve hassle. He likes to tell me how awesome the Lakers are, but as long as I've been around, we're up 2-1 in the Finals (and it should have been 3-0). :biggrin

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
The Lake show in June is a convention of toupe wearing 70 year old men asking their implant bimbo who has more touchdowns :lol

Never seen Jack with a toupe'. :rofl

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I'm just giving Steve hassle. He likes to tell me how awesome the Lakers are, but as long as I've been around, we're up 2-1 in the Finals (and it should have been 3-0). :biggrin

How very sad Dave. Seems you have been reduced to "remembering the good old days" through distorted rose colored glasses. Sounds to me like a rocker, toupe, bolt-ons and even a case of Depends are in your near future as well.:lol

Would you like me to send you and the Mrs a couple of Championship T shirts? Yours must be very old and worn out by now.

H

HHGT

Lakers by 10. I'll bet a beer and a burger.

Anyone, Anyone?

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Lakers by 10. I'll bet a beer and a burger.

Anyone, Anyone?

I'll take your beer. :cheers

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I told you so Sam, I wasn't the least bit concerned.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Would you like me to send you and the Mrs a couple of Championship T shirts? Yours must be very old and worn out by now.

Hey, give us credit that we have any titles. Imagine what it takes to get players to stay here. If you were young, black and had $90 million dollars, would you rather live in Los Angeles or Detroit? :lol

I'm really bummed I can't watch this from overseas. 3 more wins and Kobe reaches that Magic/West type level. I know people hate the guy for off the court stuff, but he is definitely top 10 all-time.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Damn... Where would you like your burger delivered?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
celtics

I never put up $ on sports (bruins this year anyone?) but I am from Boston, so Go C's!

I with you buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Loved the Lakers since West, Goodrich & Chamberlain.

It didn't hurt that co-Spartan/Magic became a Laker creating SHOWTIME either!:thumbsup

I worked with Gail Goodrich for 5 years in the mid-late 80s....oh, man...got to find out first hand what kind of competitor the guy was, and I say that as a compliment. :thumbsup
Glad I was on his team, he was in our Acquisitions Dept., I was in Operations.