An Atlanta FGT did not survive the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
As a friendly note, there is a forum rule that only an owner should post pix of an incident.

ford.f1

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2009
?:confusedThis is simple the reality! This page has all the makes!. And we can learn from this!!.:thumbsup I’m GT owner, and Audi BMW Bugatti Cizetta Ferrari Lamborghini Porsche to!.

Last edited:

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
?:confusedThis is simple the reality! This page has all the makes!. And we can learn from this!!.:thumbsup I’m GT owner, and Audi BMW Bugatti Cizetta Ferrari Lamborghini Porsche to!.

The simple reality is that the Forum only allows pictures of wrecked GT's to be posted by the owner of the wrecked car. With all due respect, it is not subject to debate. Please edit your thread to remove the link. Thank you. :cheers

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
As a friendly note, there is a forum rule that only an owner should post pix of an incident.

The forum rule is about posting private or personal photos of another person's wrecked GT without this person's permission. Posting a link to a previous publicly posted Photo is ok. It is already public knowledge at this point and the owner is not identified.

ford.f1

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2009
I have a friend he is a Formula 1 Pilot, and he always tells me that he fells more secure on a Race track than of a public road!:thumbsup

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
The forum rule is about posting private or personal photos of another person's wrecked GT without this person's permission. Posting a link to a previous publicly posted Photo is ok. It is already public knowledge at this point and the owner is not identified.

If that's the case I sincerely apologize. IMO every post should pass the "Bony Test" and IMO that link did not. :cheers

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The forum rule is to NOT post pictures of wrecked GT's unless it's yours and you feel like it(or unless it's some insane national news story, which that I know of, has yet to happen). It's a waste of time and the domain of bored teenagers. Everyone can google wrecked exotic cars if they feel like engaging morbid curiosity. Please stop digging up old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.