All I got for Christmas was my Ford GT, my Ford GT, my Ford GT..................

Dolph

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2012
Ruston, LA
I am so excited today.

I own 2 older Ferraris, 3 Vipers, 2 old Mustangs and a few other stuff, and I now own a Ford GT. I haven't been this excited in a long time.

I want to thank Marv Rose in Fresno, CA with FordGTforsale.com for working with me on the purchase of my 2006 Ford GT, blue with white sturipes.
I had been in many conversations with Marv over the last 3 or 4 weeks. We were real close on closing the deal when all of a sudden, the sale went cold, and I mean COLD !!!!!! Marv told me the owner was reconsidering and let's give him until after Christmas and for me to call back after Christmas. (Dumbass me). In the meantime, my wonderful and beautiful wife and my wonderful son were closing the deal with Marv to have the car delivered from California to North Louisiana in time for Christmas. I knew nothing. Here I was all broken hearted. I had probably lost the car of my dreams. That was going to be MY car. I couldn't believe Marv had done me that way after all of our conversations. We were both even members of the Viper Club of America. I wanted to start looking for another car, but just couldn't make myself do it. Marv had described the car in his ad as "one of a kind GT. you will not find a nicer GT anywhere. upgrades to make this one of the best performing and appearing GTs without going over the top". I thought he was exagerating. NOT !!!!!!!! The truck driver that delivered the car said that he had delivered a lot of Ford GTs, but none that was as pretty as this one. And he hadn't even seen this motor !!!!!

I also want to thank Stan White------ USAGT, for letting me take possession of his mistress, the "Raging Bull". I will always love and cherish her. She will fit right in with all her sisters and be driven regularly.

And driven the way for which she was built !!!!!!

Dolph Williams
Ruston, LA

New owner of the Raging Bull

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
...sooooooooooo...where are the photos, Mr. W?

CONGRATS, sir! :thumbsup:thumbsup

And, BTW, you picked THEE best color combo! Don't pay any attention to what owners of those RED GTs tell you...

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Congratulations ! Marv is good people. Bought my first GT from him more than 6 yrs ago.
Knowing the history on the car and the upgrades that were done, it should be awesome.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Congrats! Marv is a class act. Hope to purchase one from him in the near future. Is this the same blue/white one still up on his site?

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Congratulations! I know EXACTLY how you feel, because I bought one for myself for Christmas a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, I live in South Dakota, and won't get to drive it until spring, so be sure you give us a write-up with your thoughts/driving impressions.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Glad Santa brought you such a cool toy. You must have been a good boy this year!!!

I smile every time I see someone say they're going to drive the snot out of it!!! Enjoy.

Probably no need to give the standard new GT owner advice about hockey puck tires on cold pavement, eh?

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Some wife and kid you've got there! That's a spectacular Christmas present!!! Congrats on your new toy! All of your other cars will be jealous! Mine are - :)

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Merry Christmas and Congratulations!

You have a great family and and another great car!

Cheers!!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Welcome to the group. Too bad you missed us all at NOLA in October. Frank

USA GT - STAN WHITE

FORD
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 13, 2007
Gardnerville, Nevada
Dolph,

First I would like to say, you must have been a good boy for Santa to bring you a GT.

I am the orginal owner of #400536. I have dealt with Marv and his son, Nathan for 15 years. I purchased two vipers and the GT that you now own, from them.

I have never had any issues with them. They have also sold many cars for me. They are first class in every way.

If you look on the site the Blue Ford GT still in plastic is the GT you now own. This was taken just before it was shipped to me in Nevada.

If you ever have any questions feel free to call. (775) 265-5333

Stan - Former Raging Bull Owner

Last edited:

Dolph

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2012
Ruston, LA
Photos? I can't stop driving long enough to take a picture. lol Maybe Marv will leave the car up on his website a while longer so photos will be up. www.FordGTforsale.com It's the top car. I'm kind of partial to blue with white stripe cars. I have 4 of them.

It IS....... an awesome car.

I'll give my driving opinion of the car in a few weeks. I can drive most days here in Louisiana. First real cold, rainy, non drive day, i will.

and drive the snot out of it, I will. Still has the OEM tires on it. I already have new Bridgestones ordered.

Yes I do have a great wife and son. And I really appreciate all they did for me.

I really hate I missed the NOLA ralley. That's just down the road from me. I was at a Viper Ralley in Charlotte at the time. Next time.

Stan, What can I say. You did an outstanding job on that car. Polished wheels, new Whipple, new gears, clutch plate, lowering, Penske shocks, exhaust. I could sit here for hours bragging on what all you did, but I'm short on time. I'm about to go for another drive right now. lol I will call you soon. Again, thank you.

Dolph

"A prancing horse will always back away from THE "Raging Bull".

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congratulations Dolph. I also have a blue/white. If you PM me your address I will send you a disk with photographs of blue/white cars being assembled at Saleen in Troy, Michigan. When my son and visited the factory in 2006 we had just missed our car (it had already been shipped), but the entire factory floor was full of blue cars in various stages of assembly. You can tell everyone your car is in the pictures. They will never know. :lol

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
wow, send pictures of the wife too.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congrats and welcome !! Photos please !!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Maybe Marv will leave the car up on his website a while longer so photos will be up. www.FordGTforsale.com

I scoped it out - very N-I-C-E! :thumbsup:thumbsup

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Hey Dolph, so glad you got that car! You and I spoke about my Tungsten car, and you mentioned this blue/white car. Really great to hear the story and that you're super-pleased. They are indeed fun. Hope to see photos of your car soon!

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I'm sure you will consider this to be one of the best purchases you have ever made...even if it's not red. hahaha! Congratulations!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I'm sure you will consider this to be one of the best purchases you have ever made...even if it's not red. hahaha! Congratulations!

He is a wise man, blue is the best.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Congratulations Dolph! and welcome to the Forum.

As all us owners will attest, you will be very happy with your purchase. All of us know that.

And as for everyone wanting pictures, we have all seen FGT's. They are all beautiful. Just keep driving and smiling.....

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Great Christmas present. One you'll never forget.

Enjoy it to the fullest.

Pretty sure your Mrs. and son are really going to enjoy their next birthday presents too!