Actual vinyl bra for GT

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Does anyone make an actual bra for the FGT? I dont want to put clear bra on my car but for long drives and possible track I would like to have a bra to put on the car.,:confused

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Does anyone make an actual bra for the FGT? I dont want to put clear bra on my car but for long drives and possible track I would like to have a bra to put on the car.,:confused

Yes - Do a search for "Speed Lingerie"

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
I prefer my gal wearing a sheer bra .....er.. I mean clear bra.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Griot's Garage carries a clear protective sheeting (comes in rolls) that clings to a car's bodywork. You just put it on the car B4U go somewhere & take it off when you get there. Or you can wait 'til you get back home to do that. OR, just apply NEW sheeting for the trip back home. Whatever.

Using this stuff insteada those "permanent" applications makes a lotta sense in several ways.

http://www.griotsgarage.com/

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Great protection, fit is pretty good but not perfect.

Attachments

• DSC00018 R1.JPG
    DSC00018 R1.JPG
    388.4 KB · Views: 184

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Thanks Ralphie. I may do up one from Speed Lingere.

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Bra's - FYI.

Do be careful with vinyl bras. Very often sand gets under the edges of the bra and wind buffeting causes wear marks. The is especially true when running in the rain. (It's not all water - lots of road dirt in that spray). I found this out the hard way with my Porsche several years ago.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Thank you. I just have a think about clear bra's and would rather not put one on my car. I just want to ave some protection for a long drive to SF or Vegas perhaps. I also realize if I take my wife along, will probably have no place to store it if I take of the bra!!! So, it would have to stay on the car the entire time!!!

BillyRay

GT Owner
May 5, 2008
Phoenix
The clear film done right is the only way to go. But its your call.
I have a black car and any type of vinyl/ cloth bras place on the paint
would be insane:( Good Luck

Attachments

• THE_SHINING-35.jpg
    THE_SHINING-35.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 147

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Effer, I've got one of the first Speed Lingerie bras and mirror covers. It has performed flawlessly. It did have to be shipped back twice for adjustments, and there is a difference between the 05 and 06 bras. I have been caught in numerous rain storms with no problems. I do keep about 10 coats of Zaino on the car though. Getting it off takes only a few minutes, but putting it on takes about 10-15. Color match to my RED car was excellent, but after 4 years, it has faded a little. I got the zipper-on license plate holder too. The mirror covers are worth their weight. Cost was a little over $1K.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
no vinyl

I would only recommend a clear (adhesive) bra. I have the protectant film on all my cars & trucks. It can be removed & replaced with no damage to the paint/finish.

Ed

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I prefer braless gals, but if they must wear a bra, I prefer the clear ones. :lol

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I have one and must say it is a brillant piece of work ! Very ,very well done.I do not like car bras ,but this is not the same animal .
http://www.speedlingerie.com/
I also have the clear film .The film is second to none .The bra is great for New England sandy spring weather

Last edited:

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Thank you guys so much for all the good input. I could see how I would not want one if my car was black.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Effer, I have close up pictures in my photo gallery. It's been so long I forgot about them.