a few pix of my new casa......

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Nice place ! I really like the hangar - I'm with Tim when's the party

Thanx Steve :cheers

all of these pix were taken yesterday. we had a lil party over here and that is when the hawk showed up :thumbsup so my brother in-law busted out his camera and took these pix. he even put a lil vid on facebook of the Hawk screeching and then flying from the house to the hangar :cool

right now i am looking out my office window at two Hawks perched on top of my hangar :bow

one of the workers who built my house showed me pix of a golden eagle living in his back yard :eek

does anybody know how i can get the vid off of facebook and onto youtube or even here in this thread?

Last edited:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Nice place. When's the first party?

plenty of parking around here Tim :cheers

you can even land your helicopter on the pad in front of my hangar or taxi your jet from the runway to my house :lol

both of my neighbors have helicopters and airplanes. i watched my neighbor land his Eurocopter from my office window on Saturday :cool

Last edited:

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Fast Freddy,

I'll have to fly my Columbia 400 (Cessna Corvallis 400TT) down to visit with you.

Richard Hille
The GT School

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Fast Freddy,

I'll have to fly my Columbia 400 (Cessna Corvallis 400TT) down to visit with you.

Richard Hille
The GT School

we got an inground 10,000 gallon tank full of 100 octane LL avgas :cheers

here is a link to our airpark > http://www.lachollaairpark.com/outside_home.asp

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
fred
do you have enough space to make that runway "a mile long"--?????????
just a thought--hehehehehe

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Fast Freddy,

Just remember, that 100LL aviation fuel is only about 91 octane R+M/2. So there's no point in using it in your GT....

The place looks great and it only takes me about two hours to fly to Tucson International and you're even closer to me than that. I'll convince SkyRex to come with me.

Richard Hille

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Fast Freddy,

Just remember, that 100LL aviation fuel is only about 91 octane R+M/2. So there's no point in using it in your GT....

The place looks great and it only takes me about two hours to fly to Tucson International and you're even closer to me than that. I'll convince SkyRex to come with me.

Richard Hille

since its got lead in it the only thing i run it in is my Whipplecharged BIG Block muscle boat......

in Lake Havasu they sell avgas at the pumps for all the boats :thumbsup

here is a pic of my boat parked between the fuel pump and a Pilatus PC-12 that flew into our airpark :cool at 1200 HP his turbine is making almost twice what my boat motor is making :eek

PC-12.jpg

Last edited:

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Hmm, I dont see any pics. Says you gotta upgrade to PRO or something like that...

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
shelby, i got the same message instead of a thumbnail

stu

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
shelby, i got the same message instead of a thumbnail

stu

I cant figure it out... :confused

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
I scroll over and don't get anything either.
Maybe a link would work better.:confused

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
sorry about that guys but photobucket gave me the boot :willy

i re-uploaded the pix to my photo gallery on this site and pasted them into this thread. so now the "OP" has been corrected and the pix are viewable once again :club

MD530F

May 16, 2006
Paradise Valley, AZ
No cars in hangars at Stellar? Someone better tell Ron Pratt to move his 150 cars.....

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Stellar Airpark.

No cars in hangars at Stellar? Someone better tell Ron Pratt to move his 150 cars.....

MD,

Stellar Airpark has a few rows of hangers for rent that are not attached to homes. No cars are allowed in those hangers. Ron Pratt has a huge hanger attached to his home as do most of the houses there. Anything can be stored in those homeowner owned hangers.

Chip

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Pics are working now. What an awesome place! All you guys that have this cool settings for your pads make me jelous!

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Just awesome!!!! WOW!

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Mucho Me gusto su casa Senior Rapido Freddy!!! Esta muy bonita casa y yo quierro!!

H

HHGT

Very nice place Freddy, I love Southwestern Architecture.