5th Annual Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale GT Dinner.

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
rent a car.

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Count me in for two.

Dinner, Thursday. Jan 20th.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Join us!!!

Gentlemen,

Here is the latest list. If you plan on being at Barrett-Jackson later this month, join us for a great evening of food, drink, and sparkling conversation. :cheers

Chip

Last edited:

rsman

GT Owner
Jun 2, 2007
Chip, put me tentatively down for 3. Will let you know if I cant make it. Cheers.

Bob Hibbs

GT Owner
Oct 17, 2007
Chip:
Good work again getting this going.
count me in for 2
thanks, Bob

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Hi Chip

Please put me down for 2. Looking forward to meeting some of the folks from this fantastic forum.

Thanks, Steve

BRUCE DALEY

Jun 20, 2008
Chip,
Please count 2 more in for dinner on the 20th. Bruce Daley 2- w/GT

Last edited:

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
40 GT Forum attendees and growing.

Chip,
Please count 2 more in for dinner on the 20th. Bruce Daley 2- w/GT

Bruce,

I've got you down. Looking forward to meeting you.

Chip

Latest list.

1. Chip Beck - 4 - w/GT
2. Blue Moose - 2 - w/GT
3. JBG - 2 - w/GT
4. Tim Cantwell - 6 - w/GT
5. AZSTAD - 2 - w/GT
6. GTinmyblood - 2 - w/GT
7. GT Tech - 2
8. Fast Eddie - 2 - w/GT
9. DGCA - 2
10. Triheart - 2
11. dbackg - 2
12. Hennessey Performance - 1
13. Rsman - 3
14. Bib Hibbs - 2
15. Colton74 - 2
16. Bruce Daley - 2 - w/GT
17. Team Jeff - 1
18. BM SoCal - 2
19. Stephen_Becker - 2

Last edited:

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Looks like all the cool kids are gunna be there....

I'm in for 1- maybe 2 dependent on a baby sitter.

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA
Hi Chip
Was able to schedule a business trip to coincide. Pls put me down for 2.
Brian

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I have an invite to the reception on Monday. I don't know if it is transferable. It requires a RSVP with a phone number to call or email. If any one is interested PM me and I will email or PM the contact info and you can check. I can send the card in the mail or email a pdf copy. I don' t know how persnickety they get about this. USPS might be getting tight as it would no in Saturday. First one to speak wins.

Usually there is some announcement to be made and there are lots of people there. Last year it was the announcement of the GT350.

Edit: The reception is on Monday evening! It is also spoken for!

Last edited:

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
atlanta, ga & charleston, sc
SAI and B-J are going to introduce the 50th anniversary CSX 8000 289 slab-side cobra tonight!

Enjoy!
:banana

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
Please put my son (Stephen Jr.) and I down for two on Thursday night - We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Cheers!

SGB

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

I've been in Georgia for the last 4 days killing quail and it's hard to update the list from my iPhone. I've got everybody down however and will update everything on Tuesday night. I'll see you on Thursday. It's going to be a great night.

Chip

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
I didn't know Dan Quail was in town.................
:rofl

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
I'm an avid hunter myself Chip, glad to here your getting some quality time. Driving up to Wyoming this week to pick up two bulls and a cow elk that have been processed and are ready for the freezer. Also a good friend of mine just got back from the trip of a lifetime. His brother work's for US Fish and Wildlife and presently is doing a Sea Outer study and count in the Aleutian Islands and invited my buddy up to help him with his work, part of the deal was when they finished he could hunt Caribou. He had an entire Island to himself and bagged to very large bulls, life is good!!

I know this is not the Field and Stream web site, so please fellows, forgive me for my outdoor enthusiasm. Wish I could meet up with you all at BJ but my schedule won't allow it. Have a great time guys.

Stef

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I didn't know Dan Quail was in town.................
:rofl

Did you know that Dan's son Ben Quayle just won the Arizona U.S. Congressional seat vacated when another hunting friend of mine, John Shadegg, who retired last month.

Chip

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2006
First day at Barrett-Jackson and I would say that the crowd is very good. It should be a great week. Please stop by and see us if you are in the area. We are close to the Ford display stand at Barrett-Jackson.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
First day at Barrett-Jackson and I would say that the crowd is very good. It should be a great week. Please stop by and see us if you are in the area. We are close to the Ford display stand at Barrett-Jackson.

Looking forward to going for the first time with my son(first for both of us). We will check out Barrett-Jackson Friday and Saturday!

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Please stop by and see us if you are in the area. We are close to the Ford display stand at Barrett-Jackson.

John - I will absolutely stop by and chat for a while. Should be there most every day from Wed-Sun.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at the dinner on Thursday.