300 MPH in car video

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
That's awesome Mark, great job on a massive project and assembling a great group of people to accomplish the task.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Wow! The true top speed is unknown. It'll do over 300 in a standing mile but just think of a longer stretch. Crazy!

Ed

PS You are quite the relaxed dude at 300+ Mark!

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Air shifter?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Nice job on getting the math worked out to cross at your designated goal. that is what I suspected 5th, so now 350 on a long enough course is not out of the question :)

Last edited:

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
Air shifter?
Stock Ricardo trans with upgraded PPG gearset but still clutching and shifting H pattern...... shifting at those speeds with one hand on the wheel is no easy task.....

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Congratulations to you guys - that is an epic achievement

DG1

GT Owner
Sep 21, 2016
Toronto
I’ve watched the videos a bunch of times now and just shake my head and smile each time! Absolutely amazing!! That GT is moving faster than a lot of WW2 aircraft!!!
Mark, any chance you might issue a small, commemorative sticker in honour of the event? Say a small blue oval with 300+ in it:) I have a few special commemorative stickers on the glass in the engine bay of my GT behind the driver and passenger seats- I’d be honoured to add “300+“ in celebration of your and the teams achievement!!!
Dave

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Mark congratulations to you and the team....even Mihovetz!