20PSI + 93 Octane = 1015 WHP

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
so whats the set up, dry shot, is it plumbed before the TB or after ?

NX Wet system plumbed before the TB
NX boost reference progressive controller.
I hand built my own independent return style fuel system.
1 Gallon Fuel cell
External 255 Walbro pump
Fore Precision regulator
Mallory in line fuel filter
This extended my fuel system out massively by not taxing the stock inj/pumps for enrichment.

The progressive controller allows me to ramp nitrous against boost so I can run a larger shot at lower manifold pressure to ramp boost in faster and still maintain the small shot up high.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Dang!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
NX Wet system plumbed before the TB
NX boost reference progressive controller.
I hand built my own independent return style fuel system.
1 Gallon Fuel cell
External 255 Walbro pump
Fore Precision regulator
Mallory in line fuel filter
This extended my fuel system out massively by not taxing the stock inj/pumps for enrichment.

The progressive controller allows me to ramp nitrous against boost so I can run a larger shot at lower manifold pressure to ramp boost in faster and still maintain the small shot up high.

welcome to my madness,

Im working on a very similar set up,

stand alone tank with a built in pump and return lines,

but Im spraying under the sc with a spray bar,

taking the load off my stock fuel system and changing the location of the delivery should be a good place to start :)

nice job man, cant wait to see it.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
welcome to my madness,

taking the load off my stock fuel system and changing the location of the delivery should be a good place to start :)

Thanks man and get on down with your bad self too. Its going to work as good or better then you already know it will. That's the beauty of it.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
You guys are crazy cool..... you've been bitten - BIG TIME. Go smash some records but be safe in the process. Check tires and pressures religously as well as lug nut torque. I'm as anxious as anybody to see what can be done!!! Too cool!!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I'll have to say after spending some time on the road with it set to 100 up to 14psi then down to 50 it hits really hard. Lag is virtually removed from the equation and traction in second is an issue now. Hitting it with a bit more would be insane !

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
welcome to my madness,

It'll make more power spraying before the blower with less spray;) Ive got some pretty interesting test's with killer datalogging by a fairly large company:)

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
It'll make more power spraying before the blower with less spray;) Ive got some pretty interesting test's with killer datalogging by a fairly large company:)

before the blower? thats what Ive been doing, and when we first started out doing that it made no power until we up the spray to 100 shot.

I would imagine it would make a lot more after the sc, no hot sc blades to go through, much more direct hit at the cylinders with less of the spray being wasted going through the tb, and sc and loose some of its cooling effeciency!!! Im going to put it under the sc and test it regardless, its easy enought to reroute it in front of the tb later.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
before the blower? thats what Ive been doing, and when we first started out doing that it made no power until we up the spray to 100 shot.

I would imagine it would make a lot more after the sc, no hot sc blades to go through, much more direct hit at the cylinders with less of the spray being wasted going through the tb, and sc and loose some of its cooling effeciency!!! Im going to put it under the sc and test it regardless, its easy enought to reroute it in front of the tb later.

maybe they are using a different/better/more bigger system than yours? You are using the system from your dentist office in your car right? ;)

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Doh !

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota

Hmmmmm wierd, We seen some crazy cfm gains and hp numbers on the dyno with a very small shot. Centrifical blower though.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Hmmmmm wierd, We seen some crazy cfm gains and hp numbers on the dyno with a very small shot. Centrifical blower though.

ya when we first embarked on this project we started out with a 50 shot before the blower and picked up almost nothing, then a 75 shot, still the same, nothing, then when we put on a 100 shot it woke her up and made an extray 125, then at 150 shot it made almost 200 hp more to the wheels. I really think spraying under the blower will give it a direct hit and cool the charge more efficiently, I guess we will see, I will be txting you when were at the dyno, if it doesnt blow up :)

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
ya when we first embarked on this project we started out with a 50 shot before the blower and picked up almost nothing, then a 75 shot, still the same, nothing, then when we put on a 100 shot it woke her up and made an extray 125, then at 150 shot it made almost 200 hp more to the wheels. I really think spraying under the blower will give it a direct hit and cool the charge more efficiently, I guess we will see, I will be txting you when were at the dyno, if it doesnt blow up :)

If you need a crank, let me know. ;)

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
If you need a crank, let me know. ;)

LOL he will prob need one sometime...... . You two are too funny:)