2015 June Carlilse..

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Hello, Trying to plan vacations and have the June Ford show circled. Planning on bringing the GT with and wondered if we were having Club participation ? Getting ready to register and wan't to be in the right group. I did a search first and only found last years post.
Thanks David

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Lance had a Ford GT Forum group on there last year. Will text him and make sure it's on there.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Group 395 and 396 toward the bottom of the drop down "Special display" Ford GT

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Lance said he was going to post VIP package for Ford GTs here on the forum. I wouldn't register just yet.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Lance said he was going to post VIP package for Ford GTs here on the forum. I wouldn't register just yet.

Thank you, Will follow this post for further info. I put in for vacation and will be bringing the GT.Will wait to register.
David

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
We're working on a couple packages right now internally. Things are really coming together! I'll make an official post once we get everything solidified.

Hang tight and we'll have the details ready shortly.

Life is good,

Lance

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
codeman,

Nice stable! Bring 'em all!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
should be a great time ! hope the weather is under 90 degrees this year-just sayin

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Weather is always better for the Ford show than the GM show. :biggrin

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Lance that will be great. Looking to come down this year and drive the Ford GT again, all the way from Burlington Ontario Canada. Great drive through the mountains!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I registered already, can't imagine now vs later will matter. Been last few years with different cars, it's a great event!

bret a ewing

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Lance,

Can you get the New GT on display?:wink

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I registered already, can't imagine now vs later will matter.

Andy, I just repeated what Lance said.

Anyone with a GT will get in regardless of when registered.

Don't wait to book a hotel though, or you'll be commuting from Harrisburg.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Lance,

Can you get the New GT on display?:wink

We're on it! Not to worry, we'll work 'em hard for the new car.

Lance

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Lance, Just recieved a email from Carlilse to register. Here is the link. Question is Wait for the group or get it done ? I have my hotel booked. Not much talk on the forum about anything but the 2016 car since it's un vailing.
http://www.carlisleevents.com/carli...isle-ford-nationals-detail.aspx?detailid=1158

Thanks David

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
^^^ Not sure, but I think "Invitational" registration means you can't drive your car for the entire event, and you may be committing to display for three days. Lance?

There are many nice roads around Carlisle. Especially enticing for a Florida guy! :)

Last edited:

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
from my memory about Carlisle, you will receive a windshield decal for the weekend which will let you take your car in and out of the fairgrounds as the show begins and ends each day. not a good idea to try and drive thru the crowd as the show is going on so I suggest you get there early each day and spend the day. plenty of good food to be had in the grandstand food vendor area especially the Amish kitchen.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
If your car is "invited" and is in any of the buildings, your car is stuck for the weekend, parked on Friday, through sunday. Otherwise you come and go as you please. The preliminary map looks like there might be a tent for GT's. but I have no idea.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Thinking about attending so suggestions on where to stay appreciated

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I registered this weekend with hopes Mellow Yellow will be inside for the event. Hopefully Lance can help out with my request ;-) Looking forward to getting with everyone again this year. Thanks going out to Carl (CJ428) for getting a hotel room for me.