2015 June Carlilse..

Tomcat

GT Owner
I am planning on attending and staying with Friends in the local area.
I MAY get the GTGuys to do a pulley/tune while I am up there.
What does a novice need to do to come and go as I please (but I am sure I will stay virtually all day) and park with other GTs and owners?

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
^^^All you need to do is register and you will be assigned to a class, and given a map with the GT location. Coming and going is easy, as long as you park in the outside area. Some of the cars will be in an inside display.

Here's what our area looked like last year.

p796227882-6.jpg

There is plenty of trailer parking adjacent to the fairgrounds.

Last edited:

Tomcat

GT Owner
^^^All you need to do is register and you will be assigned to a class, and given a map with the GT location. Coming and going is easy, as long as you park in the outside area. Some of the cars will be in an inside display.

There is plenty of trailer parking adjacent to the fairgrounds.
THANKS...So register here?:
http://www.carlisleevents.com/carli...isle-ford-nationals-detail.aspx?detailid=1158

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
No. Register for the showfield https://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24 or wait for Lance to tell us what to do.

I'm waiting to see what he comes up with. There's no rush to register. It's not going to sell out.

If you register for the Invitational, I think you'll be immobile for three days.

Last edited:

Richhill43

Apr 13, 2010
Johnson City, NY
I have registered. Looking forward to seeing many GTs in one area.

Tomcat

GT Owner
No. Register for the showfield https://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24 or wait for Lance to tell us what to do.

I'm waiting to see what he comes up with. There's no rush to register. It's not going to sell out.

If you register for the Invitational, I think you'll be immobile for three days.

That's what I am talking about!
THANKS!

StormBringer

Jul 18, 2014
Greenwich & Malibu

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
"It’s rare to see more than one of these cars at a time, let alone the hundreds slated for display. But in addition to the cars, there will also be some important people linked with the GT on hand to field questions. Names confirmed include GT designer and artist Camilo Pardo, vehicle customizer Steve Saleen, famous GT owner Joey Limongelli, GT racers Robertson Race Team, and many more."

Hundreds slated! Important people!! Famous GT owner!!! OMFW!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHA! Too much hype is never enough. :/

This is the kind of article that makes me want to stay home.

Last edited:

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Any recommendations on hotel ?

GTsequel

Ford GT Fan
Mark IV Lifetime
May 29, 2006
Virginia
Hotel---???
Just booked at Hampton Inn at Carlisle.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Hotel---???
Just booked at Hampton Inn at Carlisle.

Thanks

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
"It’s rare to see more than one of these cars at a time, let alone the hundreds slated for display. But in addition to the cars, there will also be some important people linked with the GT on hand to field questions. Names confirmed include GT designer and artist Camilo Pardo, vehicle customizer Steve Saleen, famous GT owner Joey Limongelli, GT racers Robertson Race Team, and many more."

Hundreds slated! Important people!! Famous GT owner!!! OMFW!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHA! Too much hype is never enough. :/

This is the kind of article that makes me want to stay home.

Totally agree, Xcentric. Carlisle is a very nice event.

But over-the-top promotion does nothing but hurt the event and experience.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
^^^Ah, I think it was just a poorly written article. GT Joey, did you insert the word "famous?" :lol

Tomcat

GT Owner
We are at the Hampton Inn too...and I'm scheduling a GT Guys Pulley/Tune