2013 Laguna Seca

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
We were delivered this unit a couple weeks ago. This is my new favorite car "for now". The sound is just perfect, love the exhaust setup. School Bus Yellow, everyone has really been wowed by how sharp it looks in the retro color. Thank goodness someone got the color options improved.

It truly has old school feel with the track idle and engine braking. The gearing is fantastic through all speeds. What a ton of fun. The seats are amazingly comfortable and snug at the same time.

So far dropped the baffles during the delivery inspection and programed the track key immediately. I be swapping my track tires on it soon.

Hope my GT will forgive me for a few!!

Sorry old iphone camera.

photo.JPG

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Very nice. I wish they used the cowl stripe and eliminated the fore/aft hood stripe on the Laguna Seca.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Very nice. I wish they used the cowl stripe and eliminated the fore/aft hood stripe on the Laguna Seca.

Are they vinyl?

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I'm sure they are vinyl.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I have the same exact coming this week! What is your production number?

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Does the LS come in any other color this year or do I remember just SBY?

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
2012: LS came in Black or Silver with red accent (same accent on both cars with front grill surround, roof, mirrors and rear spoliler in accent color along with vinyl graphics).
2012: Neither Silver or Black available on "normal" Boss

2013: LS comes in Black or SBY with charcoal accent color - vinyl graphics are only accents (grill surround, mirrors, roof and rear spoiler all primary color).
2013: SBY is also available on "normal" Boss - albeit with black instead of charcoal accents.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
LS is also available in black. Both the SBY and black LS cars have grey stripes, instead of black stripes on the regular Boss. Yes, they appear to be vinyl.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Glad some other GT owners are just now realizing the street and track draw these Bosses command. And especially the LS versions.
Some of us have been lucky enough to be enjoying ours for the last 12 months or so.
Congrats to others who are stepping into this amazing track car.

Now the question:

How many of you GT owners will be bringing your Boss to NOLA?
Or bringing the Boss and your GT?

Just would like to see what dual owners think about bringing this new play toy to our rally.

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
I have the same exact coming this week! What is your production number?

It is number 39,Ron. Your going to love it.

The stripes are all Vinyl and reflective, looks sweet in the lights. The LS version with the Grey accents is really sharp and grey wheels too.

I switched back and forth between the 302S race car and the LS this weekend for some comparisons. On my private speedway lane. The race car seems like one, you can feel its raw and ready. The LS much more comfy, handles and pulls pretty close to the same.

All in all some great, well balanced machines right off the line.

Not sure about bringing one of the bosses. If I only bring one car it would probably be the GT. Depends on track time and schedule.

Those cruise days at the RALLY are a ton of fun with a bunch of GT's, of course especially blasting through the deserts of Nevada. That was truely memorable. I guess now it will be the swamps. Maybe gator hunting camp run!!

Last edited: