2006 Midnight Blue, No Stripes Any interest?

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I am considering selling my midnight blue, no stripe car. (Way too many cars and too little time!) It has 2944 miles, T/A lowering kit, CCW custom 20" rear and 19" front wheels with Michelin Sport II tires (30 miles on the tires), CoolTech transaxle cooler, Accufab X-pipe, full clear film mask on nose, rockers, and rear quarters. I'm having the Ford service campaign on the half-shafts completed this week. I've done a little research and plan on asking $181,700 with the custom wheels, and $177,900 with the stock BBS lightweight wheels and Goodyears (nearly new). It is a fully optioned car with Mac, Wheels, Red Calipers, and Stripe Delete. The price seems to fall smack in the middle of the listings I have seen this week.

Attachments

• Side.JPG
    Side.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,331
  • Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 2,270

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Wow Tim, that's a cool looking car. I want to buy it!

(I couldn't resist!)

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Ah ha! First you "corner-the-market” on GTs by purchasing all available cars in the open market and then you reap monopoly profits by slowly selling your inventory!

I’m on to you!

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Tim:
I just e mailed you, but can the car use the stock wheels/is clearnce o.k. with the lowering kit?

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Tim:
I just e mailed you, but can the car use the stock wheels/is clearnce o.k. with the lowering kit?

I have only lowered the car about 3/4 inch, and clearance is perfectly fine with the stock wheels or with the CCW wheels.

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Ah ha! First you "corner-the-market” on GTs by purchasing all available cars in the open market and then you reap monopoly profits by slowly selling your inventory!

I’m on to you!

You're exactly right. A guy has to make a living!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Tim is correct. The car will work just fine with the factory wheels even though its been lowered. Actually, will look a little better! :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I hear this car also comes with shards of Tim's bones as a standard feature.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Good one DBK. Do we get a free tetanus shot with purchase? Dr. Cantwell, I have no interest in a car like that, but I will take the wheels and tires if new buyer doesn't want them. Your buddy , Frank

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Dave's correct, you will get a lucite commemorative desk-top tribute with shards of bone and dried skin. I like Frank's suggestion and will throw in a free tetnus vaccination with the purchase of the car!

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Damn it Tim, Why couldn't you have posted this 3 weeks earlier?:bang:slap:willy

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Damn it Tim, Why couldn't you have posted this 3 weeks earlier?:bang:slap:willy

Sorry, I guess I'm just a little slow.

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Sorry, I guess I'm just a little slow.

That makes 2 of us! :lol

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I hear this car also comes with shards of Tim's bones as a standard feature.

I can't quite make it out from the photos, but one of those calipers looks more red than the others...... (inside joke).

On a more serious note, some may recall that we had a friendly discussion here about the need and comprehensivness of a Pre-purchase Inspection (PPI). For anyone considering this car, you should know that the seller is an absolutely stand-up guy. Don't have any doubts about the condition of the car or the background of this vehicle as may be described by Tim to you. No need for a second opinion with this seller (IMHO).

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I can't quite make it out from the photos, but one of those calipers looks more red than the others...... (inside joke).

On a more serious note, some may recall that we had a friendly discussion here about the need and comprehensivness of a Pre-purchase Inspection (PPI). For anyone considering this car, you should know that the seller is an absolutely stand-up guy. Don't have any doubts about the condition of the car or the background of this vehicle as may be described by Tim to you. No need for a second opinion with this seller (IMHO).

Thanks for the compliment, the sentiment is mutual.

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tim ..... six weeks too late for me. But done exactly right.

How about selling the yellow car instead. :)

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Kendall, how much did he pay you to put that in print?

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina

Tim Cantwell for President - slogan "best guy out there" :cheers :rofl :rofl

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
It's a beautiful car, fairly priced...should be gone this week. :cheers

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Tim-