ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Last year the 24 Hours of Daytona conflicted with our Annual Barrett Jackson GT owners gathering but this year we are doing it again. This will be our 11th gathering of the faithful. Because our heavy hitting members will be bidding on the expensive iron Friday and Saturday nights we always get together on Thursday night, January 19 at 7:00 PM for cocktails, sparkling conversation, and dinner at Don & Charlie's in Scottsdale.

Secure supervised parking is provided for members bringing their GT's. So get to Scottsdale on Thursday night in time to join us. Be there or be square. As always to keep things simple, the tab & tips will be divided by the # of attendees and everyone will pay the same amount in CASH (no credit cards) so show up with a pocket full of $20's. If you have any questions please call me on my cell at (602) 430-4877.

11th Annual GT Owners Dinner - 2017 Barrett-Jackson, Scottsdale
Don & Charlie's Restaurant
7501 E. Camelback Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 990-0900

We have had a decade of great camaraderie at this event and this year will be no exception so please join your fellow GT custodians even if you are not going to the auction or bringing your GT.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

Post up on this thread to let us know you are joining us, how many in your party, and whether or not you are bringing your GT. Cheers.

Chip

1. Chip & Kim - 2
2. JBG - 2 - with GT
3. DC-DD - 2
4. GKW05GT - 4
5. GTTech - 1
6. Partssmann - 2
7. Blue Moose - 2 - with GT
8. Specracer - 2
9. Flagstaff GT - 2 - with GT
10. Gene Cassone - 2
11. Jasper Geys - 1
12. FGT899 - 2 - with GT

Last edited:

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
Chip

Add our names to that list. We had a great time at the last one we were at . Looking forward to seeing a lot of Forum members that we have not seen in a awhile .
Dominic & Diana {2} no GT

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Chip

Add our names to that list. We had a great time at the last one we were at . Looking forward to seeing a lot of Forum members that we have not seen in a awhile .
Dominic & Diana {2} no GT

Dominic,

You are on the list. See you soon.

Chip

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Wmjim, Jim & Lynn,+ Donna and me are planning on attending again . No GT's

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
What weekend is that?

Ed

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Thanks for doing this Chip. Please put me down for 1

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
What weekend is that?

Ed

Ed,

Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale runs from Jan 14 to Jan 22 this year. Our dinner will be on Jan 19. Come join us!

Chip

wmjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Thanks for doing this again Chip. It's always a fun time!

Jim

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Would love to come to BJ and have dinner with your group but that week I'll still be going through Sues closet looking for hidden jewelry and working toward my 50% deposit on my NGT which is coming up to be built quickly. I'm sure I won't have any extra money for a trip. Ha Ha Have fun, It's always a blast!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Thanks for doing this again Chip. It's always a fun time!

Jim

Are you going to join us Jim?

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Are you going to join us Jim?

Chip he is coming and was in on my post, sorry I was not very clear. I'm actually his guest he is putting me up for the week!!:thumbsup

Wmjim, Jim & Lynn,+ Donna, Gary

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Chip he is coming and was in on my post, sorry I was not very clear. I'm actually his guest he is putting me up for the week!!:thumbsup

Wmjim, Jim & Lynn,+ Donna, Gary

Got it. Thanks!

Chip

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I had a great time when I went. Good to see faces with names. This is almost a mini-Rally! Enjoy!

P.S. Not going to make it this year. Too much noise in the system.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I wish I could be there but I will be at a friend's ranch celebrating his birthday! I know all of you will have lots of fun :)

Ed

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Please add Kirk and Alicia to the attendance list, no GT. Looking forward to seeing our home town and out of town guest again.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Chip, this is a great way to start 2017! We will be there (2) with GT. Thanks for doing this again this year.

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Chip, Kelli and I are in. No GT. It's stuck in dreaded winter in New England.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
21 and counting.....

Gentlemen,

Our Barrett-Jackson gathering of the faithful is up to 21 members and growing. If you are going to come to the nations premier collector car auction your experience won't be complete unless you join us on Thursday night. :cheers

See you soon.

Chip
Master of Ceremonies

1. Chip & Kim - 2
2. JBG - 2 - with GT
3. DC-DD - 2
4. GKW05GT - 4
5. GTTech - 1
6. Partssmann - 2
7. Blue Moose - 2 - with GT
8. Specracer - 2
9. Flagstaff GT - 2 - with GT
10. Gene Cassone - 2
11. Jasper Geys - 1

Last edited:

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Barry and Arlette will be there, with one GT, weather permitting (Sedona and I17 probably won't be closed due to a blizzard).

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Chip
My first time to BJ Scottsdale, Would be great to join you, put me down for 2. No GT unfortunately this time!
I will be arriving on tuesday and staying to monday. Looking for some advice to where, when and what not to miss! Open for suggestions !
Thanks for organizing the dinner!!