Ford GT National Rally II! Details/Registration

DLKGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 10, 2005
Southern CA & Hilo, Hawaii
Dave : How about posting a current listing of registered attendees?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Dennis: First page post #9 is being updated, but here you go:

05redrich (MA)
1418 (FL)
AJB (MI)
Andy (TX)
Armrer (CA)
ATM Empty (CA)
Awsum GT (CA)
AZGT (AZ)
MBasso (CA)
BigsGT (TX)
BlackIce (CA)
Blue Moose(s)(AZ)
Bony (CA)
California GT (CA)
Camilo Pardo (MI)
canibl (CA)
ChipBeck (AZ)
cobrajeff (MI)
Craig (CA)
DanM (MN)
DBK (MI)
djslicer (CA)
DLKGT (CA)
Ed Sims (CA)
ENZO BTR (CA)
fjpikul
Flagstaff GT (AZ)
Florida Chris (ID)
Fly-By (CO)
Fred Goodnow (MI)
Fred GT (NJ)
Fubar (TX)
Gene Martindale (MI)
GT Les (CA)
GT Pilot(AZ)
GT Tech (MI)
GT350H (OR)
gtX1-CA (CA)
Hammer
Hennessey Performance (TX)
Indy GT (IN)
isaakgt (CA)
Jamal Hameedi (MI)
jkgt (CO)
Joe Dozzo
John Gourley (MO)
Jones (CA)
jsoloman (CA)
Kip Ewing (MI)
Kirby Veira (GA)
lemansz (CA)
Lightning (KS)
lthlvpr
MAD IN NC (NC)
Midnite Blu (CA)
NOIR GT (MI)
oceanside gt (CA)
Piana (CA)
PL*510 Jeff (WA)
powergt (CA)
Ralphie (CA)
RedGT (CO)
Robert Schwartz (AZ)
shesgotlegs (ON)
specracer (MA)
Spirit (TX)
steve592
SteveA (CA)
Stormcat (FL)
SuperB (FL)
SYCO GT (CA)
THamonGT (TX)
timcantwell (OH)
Tungsten (GA)
vyprgt2

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
Armrer,
San Bruno and Kenwood. See you at the rally.
Tom

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just got a message from a forum member, and I'm not guaranteeing it, but if his schedule permits, Carroll Shelby said he'd love to join us! Hopefully we can get him to the dinner at the Petersen. That would be truly awesome. :banana

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
To All Hwy 1/Pacific Coast Drive Participants

We will meet Issak GT (Bony also if the winds are up in AZ) in Monterey. Black Ice & Piana live in the Bay Area & are the closest to Hwy 1. Anyone else like Cannibal & me that are inland & North (which includes the Pacfic NW GT owners) are invited to meet Tuesday night at the Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay (south of San Fransico). We will leave Wednesday am & miss the ugly Bay Area commute crowd since we will already be along the coast. Our timing should allow an arrival in Newport Beach around 7pm so we miss the SoCal commute (a particular nasty one!). Thoughts everyone? I do not make the decisions - we all do (that way I can't be blamed if they are poor ones!).

Ed

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
Ed,
That sounds good. Do you have a head count? What a trip this will be.
Tom

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
We will meet Issak GT (Bony also if the winds are up in AZ) in Monterey. Black Ice & Piana live in the Bay Area & are the closest to Hwy 1. Anyone else like Cannibal & me that are inland & North (which includes the Pacfic NW GT owners) are invited to meet Tuesday night at the Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay (south of San Fransico). We will leave Wednesday am & miss the ugly Bay Area commute crowd since we will already be along the coast. Our timing should allow an arrival in Newport Beach around 7pm so we miss the SoCal commute (a particular nasty one!). Thoughts everyone? I do not make the decisions - we all do (that way I can't be blamed if they are poor ones!).

Ed

Some damn good restaurants in Half Moon Bay, also, I stayed at a B&B with covered parking, nice balcony overlooking the beach, soaking tub for two, fireplace.... lovely... :thumbsup :biggrin :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

Ed
That Ritz is super, wanted to go to the motorcyle show and auction a couple of weeks ago, but business to a priority, damnit.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Current Scottsdale drive to Rally II list.

I will send out hotel info a few days after Indy. Anticipate $129 for a nice Scottsdale hotel room with secure underground parking. Anybody trailering to the Rally that wishes to can leave their tow rig at my home and drive their GT the last 350 miles with our group. I can be contacted at (602) 430-4877.

Chip

Bony
Piccola
AZGT
Spirit
Chip Beck
Blue Moose
Florida Chris
ISAAKGT
KJRGT
Joe Dozzo
Flagstaff GT
Steve592

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Dave...
Any thoughts to have a mobile detail guy available at the host hotel.
I would like to sign up for a wash and light detail, will need it after the road miles from Fresno to Scottsdale to Newport. Thanks.
God Bless America,
daniel

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yes, we're already arranging this. A forum member actually owns a detail shop in Newport Beach and said they could handle all the cars on short notice.

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali

Ed

I'll meet up with you bright and early at the Ritz on Wed am. I'll stay in Mountain View Tue to visit friends. ...We could cruise together from Sacto up to Mountain View on Tue.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Piccola is everywhere!!

After that spectacular Barrett-Jackson evening with FloridaChris, Bony, ChipBeck, and the chinese love swing, Piccola has decided she must return to Scottsdale for another GT dinner. She will be driving a GT with us on our Rally to the Rally!! :cheers :cheers Welcome MJ, you rock.

Chip

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
After that spectacular Barrett-Jackson evening with FloridaChris, Bony, ChipBeck, and the chinese love swing, Piccola has decided she must return to Scottsdale for another GT dinner. She will be driving a GT with us on our Rally to the Rally!! :cheers :cheers Welcome MJ, you rock.

Chip

Well Chip... I happen to be dating a pretty cool guy!! :biggrin Besides, I figure that if I come to Scottsdale often enough, I'll eventually get a ride in that awesome aerobatic plane of yours. :lol

See you soon!
MJ

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Yes, we're already arranging this. A forum member actually owns a detail shop in Newport Beach and said they could handle all the cars on short notice.

perfect, should have known you have covered the bases... thank you Sir Dave
:thumbsup :thumbsup :wink :thumbsup :thumbsup

Please sign me up for night one service.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Almost at 100 GT's. :eek There will be some local special guests in their GT's that won't be registered :wink

(I've left a some off the list until I receive their paper registration even though we've already received payment.)

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
It's OK Dave, you can post my name.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Frank, you are on the list in post #9 of the thread. :cheers

I'll just update that list for the most current count so I don't have to do it on multiple pages, and I'll put it on every new page. Deal? :biggrin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
List as of 5/14/07

05redrich (MA)
1418 (FL)
AJB (MI)
Andy (TX)
Armrer (CA)
ATM Empty (CA)
Awsum GT (CA)
AZGT (AZ)
MBasso (CA)
BigsGT (TX)
BlackIce (CA)
Blue Moose(s)(AZ)
Bony (CA)
California GT (CA)
Camilo Pardo (MI GT Team)
canibl (CA)
ChipBeck (AZ)
cobrajeff (MI)
Craig (CA)
DanM (MN)
DBK (MI)
djslicer (CA)
DLKGT (CA)
Ed Sims (CA)
ENZO BTR (CA)
fjpikul
Flagstaff GT (AZ)
Florida Chris (ID)
Fly-By (CO)
Fred Goodnow (MI GT Team)
Fred GT (NJ)
Fubar (TX)
Gene Martindale (MI GT Team)
GT Les (CA)
GT Pilot(AZ)
GT Tech (MI GT Team)
GT350H (OR)
GToy (NV)
gtX1-CA (CA)
Hammer
Hennessey Performance (TX)
Indy GT (IN)
isaakgt (CA)
Jamal Hameedi (MI GT Team)
jkgt (CO)
Joe Dozzo
John Gourley (MO)
Jones (CA)
jsoloman (CA)
Kip Ewing (MI GT Team)
Kirby Veira (GA)
lemansz (CA)
Lightning (KS)
LOVE CHP (CA)
lthlvpr
MAD IN NC (NC)
Mark McGowan (MI GT Team)
Midnite Blu (CA)
NOIR GT (MI)
oceanside gt (CA)
Piana (CA)
piccola (MO)
PL*510 Jeff (WA)
powergt (CA)
Ralphie (CA)
RedGT (CO)
Robert Schwartz (AZ)
shesgotlegs (ON)
specracer (MA)
Spirit (TX)
steve592
SteveA (CA)
Stormcat (FL)
SuperB (FL)
SYCO GT (CA)
THamonGT (TX)
thegtguys (MI GT Team)
(Rich Brooks and Dennis Breitenbach)
timcantwell (OH)
Tungsten (GA)
vyprgt2
Woboose (CA)

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
I am in, will send papers and $$$ in today by mail. Just live down the Pacific Coast Highway from Woboose, can attest to his hospitality. This event should ROCK! Would suggest crusing on HWY 74 into Palm Desert, Ca starting in Temecula, east of Newport Beach, if anyone wants an incredible run on one of the best driving roads in the world!

:cheers :banana :thumbsup

BTW, rather jealous of the guy driving from Toronto to Newport Beach! Take planty of photos, por favor!

Last edited: