2021 Graphics

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I like how it's a smooth design. Personally, I find it accentuates the factory lines well without being garish or flashy. Great job in providing a distinctive look that should age very well, as well as look striking out of the gate.

Reactions: Vince H

morsben

Jun 5, 2020
I like it particularly the second pic.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I was just offered one of these and moved up a year if I take it (next summer). I don’t have enough info about the package to decide. Not sure I’m sold on it. I’m going to call the concierge tomorrow but they don’t usually know any more than us at this point.
Anybody see more details about it?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
You were offered it or requested it? This whole thing will never cease to crack me up/make me cry. Brutal.

If you look close you can see what it is basically. The buttress graphics are clear. There are also eyelet graphics trailing from the headlamps a la the 2019 LM cars. You can also barely make out the center stripe which expands out and back in as it moves from the hood through the roof, with a pinstripe or without. There will be combinations of these graphics for you to choose in whatever colors you like.

Please see Treynor’s MkII from Multimatic for inspiration.

AEA35D56-75CD-4D48-89C8-A9088A5888C8.jpeg

SPI

Nov 28, 2018
Chicago
This is now called the “Studio Collection” according to the email I received. My engagement period starts September 2021 on my Birthday month.....has to be one of my top ones.

I trust Ford / Multimatic won’t come out with something less than exceptional on the final limited editions.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
HERO_2K-1.jpg

STUDIO_SERIES_2K-1.jpg

STUDIO_SERIES_2K-2.jpg

STUDIO_SERIES_2K-3.jpg

STUDIO_SERIES_2K-4.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
STUDIO_SERIES_2K-5.jpg

STUDIO_SERIES_2K-6.jpg

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Wow, the white with blue hourglass looks ridiculously good.
#magnum

Reactions: Simon

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
Ford just makes it so difficult lol i love all of the different series, even the 'standard' cars have amazing specs. I don't think you can say that one is more beautiful than another...

Reactions: Ed Sims and Vince H

punkinhead

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2019
I was just offered one of these and moved up a year if I take it (next summer). I don’t have enough info about the package to decide. Not sure I’m sold on it. I’m going to call the concierge tomorrow but they don’t usually know any more than us at this point.
Anybody see more details about it?
go for the heritage

Reactions: LMT84

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
STUDIO_SERIES_2K-4.jpg

As depicted here, this is a $180,000 paint job.

It reminds me of a scene near the end of street art documentary Exit Through The Gift Shop where Steve Lazarides can only assess the rise and commercial success of Mr. Brainwash by saying "You know...I think…I think the joke is on…I dunno know who the joke is on really...I don’t even know if there is a joke."

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Is that Leadfoot?

Reactions: Ed Sims

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Is that Leadfoot?

Dunno if it's anything specific other than a tone-on-tone ECP hypothetical.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Is that Leadfoot?
Leadfoot is a little darker.

Ed

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I’m waiting to see DBK’s car!

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Surely, you cant be serious?

1599596684204.png

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Yeah, you can get the Studio Collection on a standard or extended color and they offer 3 different stripe patterns that are priced from $65000 to $90000. Only 20 per year are being offered for a total of 40. I’m going to pass on the Studio Collection and probably go with the extended pallet.

dreimer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2018
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
It always amazes me what some people like. The chalk/white with gold accent? Never bothers me though, because I figure if other people like things that are totally "strange" in my (humble and sometimes warped) opinion, it just makes the good choices more noteworthy and interesting. I will admit that sometimes I feel a pang of regret for the car that has to wear a poor color/livery. I think cars have souls and it just sits there thinking "really?" But then I think that the owner/chooser must have had a reason, it must make them happy, and all is good. :)

jr66

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2017
scottsdale
They are all nice. If you are lucky enough to get a new car, there are no bad choices!

Reactions: SPI and extrap