Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Pretty sure that is the IT chief at Ferrari. :rofl:eek

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Just to make it absolutely clear, Ford Motor Company is selecting who gets the cars. They have partners that handle stuff like constructing websites and consumer marketing outreach, and one of those people would have been someone who Brian was talking to. An example would be Campbell Marketing putting together that hospitality and merchandise tent at Daytona. The actual allocating of cars is high level FMC.

Thanks Dave for the good news. I am so glad that the Ford team will be making the decision. They have the broad knowledge that will be required to properly allocate the cars.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Here we go... is this the week it will happen ??.. :rolleyes :rolleyes :pop :pop

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Here we go... is this the week it will happen ??.. :rolleyes :rolleyes :pop :pop

zn2lt.jpg

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Oh but that was a Steve Harvey "mistake"..... again....

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

Oh but that was a Steve Harvey "mistake"..... again....

:facepalm::facepalm:

I used to like you guys !! :biggrin

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
So stoked to see this launch. You guys crack me up. I hope you all get consideration . . . . . after me of course. Hahahaha!

Vince H

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

:facepalm::facepalm:

I used to like you guys !! :biggrin

Wonder if it will actually get delivered to your garage before the mistake is discovered? LOL

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Wonder if it will actually get delivered to your garage before the mistake is discovered? LOL

I had a bad dream like that !! They said oh... sorry It was for " Bryan" Not " Brian " we got the wrong guy ... :bored

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning..... Good thing my kids are doing a great job running the company!

Can't wait for my Ford to arrive Friday...

20160220-054253-IMG_0153.jpg

Last edited:

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning..... Good thing my kids are doing a great job running the company!

Can't wait for my new Ford to arrive Friday... Ford Electric Bike

Ya, Ya, we've seen the bike... :biggrin Not going to score any Ford Application Points unless it's got a VIN # !! :lol

Last edited:

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana

Can't wait for my Ford to arrive Friday...

View attachment 41378

You know Jerry, that if you don't ride the bike to shows and promote it...well...Ford wants it out there in the public, so I anxiously await the video of you riding your GT...er...bike...

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Mike... Oh I. ll ride it alright... Ill send you a video! Oh... It has a VIN# and it use to belong to Henry Ford :rofl:eek

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
81 degrees here in California today... a great day to announce the application process!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
81 degrees here in California today... a great day to announce the application process!

sounds like a good day for a bike ride..

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I figure I can take it to the races tied to the top of the GT and use it to get around the facility

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
I figure I can take it to the races tied to the top of the GT and use it to get around the facility

uh...I don't think that a luggage rack will be an option, Jerry. But your wife will look great in "your" new GT while you try to keep pace on your bicycle...Ford bicycle.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California

Good choice. Rear rack would melt the bicycle tires. Not speaking from experience. Although did melt the sound crews microphone dead cat one time, while shooting a short film.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
So ... I wake up every morning and I ask Myself " Is this the day" " Well, do you feel lucky Punk ? Well Do ya? " :biggrin

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
So ... I wake up every morning and I ask Myself " Is this the day" " Well, do you feel lucky Punk ? Well Do ya? " :biggrin

This reminds me of when the weather forecast says its going to be be 80 and sunny......... Then it rains :biggrin