Original Dealer Promo Poster

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
He sucks for sending you the wrong poster!

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Folks you should check out item #310305725923 on ebay. It looks to be the same poster, but with a starting bid price of $15 plus $4.50 for shipping Currently with 0 bids.

John

H

HHGT

well if he screws with all of us that purchased and received the wrong poster he would get a bunch of negatives.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I got a reply from "Rebecca" that mine is "in the mail". Pretty slow and could be wrongnposter I guess

Uncle Jim

May 2, 2010
Ditto on receiving the wrong poster. They sent the two sided red and white/blue version instead.

James

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
That's terrible. Are you guys making contact regarding resolution direct with the Seller? Or having to go through eBay?

I haven't gotten mine just yet. I just sent an inquiry tonight to inquire about shipment date and item.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I have been talking through Ebay. Slowly..........

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
I messaged him through ebay, this is what I got

"Im very sorry to hear of this, I guess my guys had 2 styles of the GT poster and I was not aware Let me know your address and i'll get this resolved immediately, I called this morning and they confirmed they still have the proper as pictured unit here"

Hopefully he has enough for everybody that got the wrong one

H

HHGT

I ordered first... I better get the right one.

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Got mine, damaged. I emailed them and they told me to send it back and they will credit my account. They do not have a replacement.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Damaged posters are a menace...either cheapy tube fails or they jam top lid on and crush, rip, damage whole side of poster

Give warning on all packing to sellers...spell it our like 5 yr old..."make sure there is 2 inches space inside for lid to clear"

Last edited:

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
So far, wrong poster, damaged poster or no poster. great ebayer.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Here's the response - I pre-emptively inquired about shipping and wanted to confirm in advance the correct poster is/was sent:

>>>>>>>>>>>

I got your email but am confused if you are checking shipping status or informing me you got the wrong poster? Your unit was shipped 3-18 with the USPS First Class selected from NJ so if you have not got it yet you should anytime. I agree I did cross up 2 orders but from what we can tell that was the extent of the issu Thanks,
Rebecca

- vintageautoliterature

>>>>>>>>>>>

I guess we'll see how it turns out when it arrives.

- R

Uncle Jim

May 2, 2010
I sent a notice regarding receiving the wrong poster. They responded...James, Im extremely sorry to hear of this, I have 2 emails from customers with the wrong posters so Im working here to figure out if they were swapped or what happened I'll get back to you asap THanks,
Steve

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I literally gave out hundreds of these in 2006. It's been a long time since I've checked, but I think I probably have around 50 left. Let me check in the next couple days for anyone that missed it or got the wrong one.

I also have a bunch of the double sided ones if anyone is missing that one.

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
I literally gave out hundreds of these in 2006. It's been a long time since I've checked, but I think I probably have around 50 left. Let me check in the next couple days for anyone that missed it or got the wrong one.

Hey DBK,

I'm in for both if you find you have some extra.

Thanks

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Heh guys, I know this vendor and trust me, he would never intentionally screw anyone out of a dime. he's the son of someone I've known for 30 years and he's a good kid. if you look at his current running auctions, he runs 1000,s of auctions at the same time so I can personally see how he could screw up once in awhile. I know if you ask, he will more then take care of any wrong situation or someone unhappy. thanks

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Dave--please count me in.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Heh guys, I know this vendor and trust me, he would never intentionally screw anyone out of a dime. he's the son of someone I've known for 30 years and he's a good kid. if you look at his current running auctions, he runs 1000,s of auctions at the same time so I can personally see how he could screw up once in awhile. I know if you ask, he will more then take care of any wrong situation or someone unhappy. thanks

He may be a good kid, but if you are going to run that many items you might want to pay more attention to detail. He has 73 neutrals and 57 negatives in 6 months and sounds like he is well on his way to more. Still not sure how "Rebecca" fits into this.

H

HHGT

I'm missing the one that's for sale on eBay Dave. Thanks.