Wrecked Tungston cheap

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I lifted this from my www.AUSTINSVT.com site. Whoever buys it I want the shifter boot. It looks showroom. My boot is getting disfigured. Mostly by girls that will not let go once they start squishing it.

cobra186 said:

Last edited:

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
"It's getting disfigured by girls that will not let go once they start squishing it."

This is your car we're talking about?

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
That looks like the car owned by "Texan" from this site....

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Looks to me to be Texan's car.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2116

Maybe he will chime in.

Where is this bidding at 30k, Ins. Co, Auction house?

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
I can not remember the last time I was so upset!!! Can anyone recomend a good car therapist???? :frown

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Okay, that one won't buff out. I'm thinking a few taps with a ball-peen hammer might have to be involved.

OUCH! Very sad. At this rate the GT could still end up being rare than the Enzo (not that those aren't suffering attrition as well).

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
ENZO BTR said:
OUCH! Very sad. At this rate the GT could still end up being rare than the Enzo (not that those aren't suffering attrition as well).

I'm definitely worried that our insurance rates are going to skyrocket. Anyone starting to think that maybe Ford should have included traction control nannies? :confused

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Neilda said:
"It's getting disfigured by girls that will not let go once they start squishing it."

This is your car we're talking about?

He's talking about his shifter boot on the car. :bored It's Silverbuilt's favorite part of the GT...

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
"Hey I can fix that. My dad has this awesome set of tools...!"
-Jeff Spicoli, Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

:biggrin
Eric

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
piccola said:
He's talking about his shifter boot on the car. :bored It's Silverbuilt's favorite part of the GT...

Yes it's my shifter boot in my pristine car. It is developing a wrinkle above 1st gear from so much long hard groping by women when they grab the boot. Men usually sqeeze once, laugh and let go.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
FYI
Sold 09/01 - $54k

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
centerpunch said:
Yes, I think it was really dumb to not have traction control (with a switch to turn it off).

I spoke with one of the engineers at the Rally and it seemed like it was another of those "if we had more money and time, we would have...". Judging by the number of crumpled GTs I think a switchable traction nanny should have been a higher priority, maybe instead of the Mac subwoofer? :cheers

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
Just get in touch with Jimmy Johnson's crew chief Chad Knauss, he'll hook you up with traction control no problem!!! :biggrin

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
I purchased a race logic traction control device. The primary method of controlling traction is done by cutting fuel injectors in a soft and progressive manner. The Gt's twin injector per piston can not be managed by the Race Logic unit that I have. They also make a unit that cuts spark instead of injector, but it seems like its not the primarily used method. I'm going to put the unit I have on one of my other cars.